Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

<warning graphic> I am a one-armed gimp for awhile

mountain muscle

My boys got into a little scrap today, so as usual I grabbed Tyson's collar to break it up just as snoop turned around to get in another bite.

He missed Tyson but found my arm. Nice chunk out of my forearm and a nice deep puncture wound. Now I have a splint from wrist to shoulder and a tube to drain it. They wouldn't sew up the other cuts either because of the risk of infection. Always interesting to see the doctor stick his finger in your arm up to his middle knuckle.

Good start to the weekend. :worried:

http://i21.tinypic.com/5bz8cz.jpg

http://i23.tinypic.com/23mwuxc.jpg

Last edited:
did the dog feel bad after he realized it was you? (i'm assuming you're talking about your dogs)

Cal_21 said:
My goodness. Hope it doesn't get infected & you have a speedy recovery.

I have to take some antibiotics 3 times a day for 10 days. They gave me some through an IV in the er and I have to go back sunday morning for another cleaning and round of iv antibiotics. I should be fine.

actually Jack it didn't hurt that much. There is a deep bruise in the muscle from his front teeth that hurts the most. They offered me pain pills at the er when I got there but I declined, it seems pain pills are the first thing they offer. I do however have a prescription for 30 percs, I a certain it will be sore in the morning.

Yes, swole he feels terrible he is following me everwhere with his head down and scared, ashamed puppy dog eyes. He didn't do it on purpose and Tyson put a hurting on him after he let me go.

strange sensation feeling the mouth close around your arm and the teeth puncture.

word. i thought you might say that. perhaps it looks worse than it is, although i'm not sure how i'd feel with that gash in my arm.

then again, you can wear it with pride. look ma, no structural damage!

Damn man your arms are getting skinny, you need to get out from behind that desk.

Also hope it heals up soon. That should get you some sympathy treatment from the ladies though.

Cheers,
Scotsman

jackangel said:
word. i thought you might say that. perhaps it looks worse than it is, although i'm not sure how i'd feel with that gash in my arm.

then again, you can wear it with pride. look ma, no structural damage!

I was certain I was heading to the OR with as deep as it was. Even the er nurse said it was one of the better cuts he has seen and the patient still awake and watching them work.

Guess I will be getting an air horn to scare the boys into stopping the next time they have a scrap. I just don't want to see the hurt each other.

Top Bottom