Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Warning* from me to you

BigDdaGanjalist

DO NOT drink SO GOOD brand Soyaccino
(Cappacino flavoured soya-milk sold here in Canada)

It was fine the first few times I chugged them back . . . NO AFTERTASTE OR EFFECTS

until. . . today

I grabbed one and chugged it. . . immediately after consuming it there was this horrible after taste that I can describe as taking a shot of gasoline (as I would imagine it) some kind of chemically taste that doesn't taste too healthy. . . so I was like what the fuck?

It went away (aftertaste) after 20 mins. . . of constantly spitting on the floor trying to get the taste out. . . I felt really weak and my stomach starting churning. . . so I said fuck it and yakked out whatever that shit was.

It wasn't expired or anything like that since i work in a warehouse that exports the shit. . . and no one played a joke on me cus I keep all discounts on the DL

What the hell is up with this shit?

Hello BigDdaGanjalist

I have a store an i was selling that stuff and the same thing took place with a few of them. My driver told me that if it stays cool it's ok, but if it gets warm thats how it goes bad. It doesn't have a sour taste like milk does.

It does stay cool. . . I forsee the transfer from the refrigerated trailer onto our refrigerated loading dock 5-8 degrees celcius (sp) and then into the actual warehouse room where it's at 1-3 degrees. . .

But your explanation is the only one I was thinking of too. . . still has me stumped. . . i fuckin love the things

Top Bottom