Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanted to introduce my training partner.

702 BRO

have him do this

1-12 test e 500mg ew
1-6 dbol 50mg ed
8-12 winy 50mg ed

he will have an amazing cycle and results
lucky fucker i remember my first one sorta

702daswoll1 said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that my new training partner is signed up here now and about to start his first run with anabolic androgenic steroids. A decision he has already made and made on his own. Just wanted to tell my boys on here that he is a solid ass motherfucker so treat him well if he ever gets the balls to post something.

His ef name is smallsucks so take care of this guy fellas hes good people.
O come on bro I have to take at least one crack at his user name lmao.

like tell him I could use some some small sucks on my nuts lol ok ok I am done. :)

yeah better bang for the buck as well

im thinkg 40mcg 3x ew post workout for 4 weeks
then same protocol during pct

hey needto can you find out for me if you have to refridgerate the lr3igf1

it comes mixed with BA so you technically could inject it straight out the bottl ebut usually you draw like .2 then mix it with .8 or 1cc Bact water right

small sucks said:
Thanks everyone for the welcomes and I can take the hazing , I was reading AR alot before I met 702 and he told me to check out this forum and im glad I did you all seem to know your shit..Props to 702 for introducing me here and I cant wait to learn more from him, he really is SWOLE, i will try to be a little milder than him, but whats with all this gay shit??? lol
any of you guys make it out to Vegas , look us up...
Hey small sucks (on what!) most of these wankers around here dont know shit just trying to get into it. LOL No seriously Bro welcome you have a great mentor in SWOLE he knows his stuff & is a good Bro to give advise around here. I'm sure he will look after you. My young trainin partner just stepped up as well doing same as you 3 weeks & fantasic results so far. Your first cycle is delicious. Dont listen to Ghost about the winny. Its shit AAS. He knows fuck all. Ha Ha No really hes the Man. Enjoy .
Eat hard, Train hard, Fuck Hard. (stole that from someone else but love it)
nz

Top Bottom