Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Wanted:Quality New Or Used Alter

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
im not giving u anything anymore
:(
 
whats the going rate for a quality alter these days (artwork included) ? I wont be around as much starting feb I was thinking of having an alter auction lol. I have a never used virgin alter too you mite like :evil:
 
Last edited:
Mavafanculo said:
whats the going rate for a quality alter these days (artwork included) ? I wont be around as much starting feb I was thinking of having an alter auction lol. I have a never used virgin alter too you mite like :evil:

virgin alter ah?? def interested, name the price
sokly why wouldn't you give me anything anymore? what did i fug up?
 
lol, keeping in the Shadow way


















to be honest the post was witty and quick and i am not that good to make a comment back so i resort to lol
 
I was wanting to trade mine in.but if your lookin to buy......and did you say homo????
the guy in your avi is hot...yumyyyyyyy
 
oh... bino, I have one for you :qt:
 
Wootoom said:
i wanna hang out with Sac state one day and Masterbates
bro, i have no fuckin clue who masterbates is.. why do people think its me? have perkele do an IP check
 
Top Bottom