Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want to look like Brad Pitt? Brad Pitt's SECRET CYCLE* revealed!!!

the brad pitt fight club did-he-juice thing has become a running, and tired joke on EF.

surprisingly noone brings up how looked in Troy. i am convinced he juiced for that movie. NOT fight club. in fact, he looked TOO jacked in troy. unnatural that somone would look like that in the era that took place.

I shit you not I have been here since 2001 and I bet I have seen 200 threads on Brad Pitt in fight club.

And probably a 100 or so on Ed Norton in American History-X

i'm sure the next post will be did Matthew Mcconaugh do juice for his recent movie...ET, E!, Access Hollywood, late night shows are all interviewing him and asking him how he got so ripped for the movie...

I read (in cosmo, no less) that it was 18 months of 2 hour a day workouts with ''celebrity trainer'' / infomercial huckster Gunnar Peterson... a year and a half to drop about 10lbs of bodyfat and add maybe a couple pounds of muscle. Couldn't be done without some serious juicing imo.

Tweakle said:
I read (in cosmo, no less) that it was 18 months of 2 hour a day workouts with ''celebrity trainer'' / infomercial huckster Gunnar Peterson... a year and a half to drop about 10lbs of bodyfat and add maybe a couple pounds of muscle. Couldn't be done without some serious juicing imo.
:lmao: was that one of my cosmo's ;)

Top Bottom