Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting new cycle and looking for professional advice! First post.

Punisher1000

Wk 1-10
test base transdermal 50mg's ED
Nolva ED 10mg's (low dose just to keep my balls plump)
liver support

Wk 5-10
Var 60mg's ED (30mg am 30mg pm)

Pct
clomid 25/25/25/25

Stats:

34 years old, 200 lbs 14% bf, 8 yrs training intensely. Diet and eating habits are locked in and will get better through cycle... plan on taking in 200-250 grams of protein every day and keeping my caloric intake around 3000-3500.

Goals:

Lose bf% and mainly good strength and hard lean muscle mass and be able to keep it after cycle.

Questions and advice:

In general I would like advice on how the cycle looks and if anyone feels I should add anything. I feel this cycle will be adequate for my goals and dont want to add unnecessary supplements. However, I will also be taking a pre-workout drink and adding bcaa's, taurine, omegas, and a multi-v and taking 1 whey protein shake after workout and 1 casein shake before bed.

Please no bs, looking for real advice and good comments that will be helpful as I have been reading for a long time and now posting for the first time, I know there are very professional people on here, thanks.

What transdermal test? Why not stick for a first time? low dose 250-300mgs a week, with var for the last 6 weeks would be better. run the var a week after your last shot, then start pct the next day. You'll need hcg protocol after that with the clomid. If 14% is real, that is pretty lean already. But getting leaner doesn't hurt. I wouldn't touch the nolva during the cycle, maybe some adex is you start getting some nip soreness.

I agree with sweed, pinning is much easier than you think. And switch the var to the end of your cycle. If you pin test-e, carry the var out 2 weeks past your last injection.

And nolva will do nothing to keep your balls plump; it's hcg that does that.

Im getting venom test base and will be taking oral var the last 6 weeks of running test base. This is my first cycle and therefore dont feel comfortable yet pinning plus the already have these products and dont have pinning products. I know nolva is usually used in pct but I have researched and found that in small doses (10mgs ed) is helps to keep your balls plump during a cycle like I will be running. If not nolva, will a low dose of hcgenerate do the same thing?

I just realized I made a mistake and left out something on my cycle. I will also be taking aromasin ED during the full 10 weeks as an AI.

I also have these products on hand: helladrol, katanadrol, n2guard, hcgenerate, and forma-stanzol. Another cycle I could do with these added is this:

Wk 1-10 (these items through all 10 wks)
Test base
aromasin
liver support
nolva

Wk 1-4
helladrol

Wk 4-10
katanadrol
n2guard
anavar 60mg ED

PCT
Clomid
hcgenerate
forma-stanzol

I did not first propose this because I am worried about suppression but this is an option. I just need some good advice on if my pct would be enough and if I should add/take away anything, thanks.

Last edited:
I just realized I made a mistake and left out something on my cycle. I will also be taking aromasin ED during the full 10 weeks as an AI.

I also have these products on hand: helladrol, katanadrol, n2guard, hcgenerate, and forma-stanzol. Another cycle I could do with these added is this:

Wk 1-10 (these items through all 10 wks)
Test base
aromasin
liver support
nolva

Wk 1-4
helladrol

Wk 4-10
katanadrol
n2guard
anavar 60mg ED

PCT
Clomid
hcgenerate
forma-stanzol

I did not first propose this because I am worried about suppression but this is an option. I just need some good advice on if my pct would be enough and if I should add/take away anything, thanks.

nolva to keep your balls plump?? wtf bro? this is a mess all the way around... thats 10 weeks of orals straight... not good... helladrol only 4 weeks is a complete waste... you want to run hcgenerate and then hcg on cycle, not nolva... your pct needs fixed...

pct...

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Methyl EAA and test Infusion mrsupps.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Top Bottom