Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want abs. Cardio help please

Antonakis

Hello people

Been out of the gym for 3 months :( so I have got back into it and been doing it for a month now.

Everything looks like is gradually going back to how it was BUT this time I want abs.

Right I know this will be difficult for me I put on weight easily and struggle to lose it around my stomach.

I have started eating healthy (oak meal for breakfast, left over chicken or fish for lunch, when I get in from work I eat either, meat, fish or chicken, rest a little bit gave a protein 30 mins before workout and one when I get in after working out)

Iv cut eating carbs out and drink water everyday apart from Saturdays :D

I know I know now I need to do cardio problem is I hate it that's why I don't do it, so I need help getting into it how often should I should do it,

So as a beginner in cardio how often should I do cardio and for how long then when should I start increasing it ???

I got my mates stag to go to in 3 months is it possible to even have abs for that ?

My specs are
A very very slow metabolism
26 years old
5 foot 6
I think I'm 62kg (haven't checked for a while so I'll check and get back to you on that)
Not sure on my bf percentage I wear 28 uk jean size and do need a belt. I think that's a USA size 6

I'll upload a pic tonight so you lot can be the judge of body fat

Fitt principle. Frequency intensity time type of exercise. 220-age x %= training zone. At say 60% u can train easy for 45 min to train mitochondria to burn fat but not much afterburn of fat due to exercise intensity. Train 6 days per week cardio in morning and at night 20 minutes at 80% max hr. Add weights after evening session 4 days a week, 20 min weights. Much much easier to lose fat than gain muscle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom