Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wannabe war heroes

hunter of gunmen...give me a break

Thats at tall statment. I was an active duty 11b. That is some pretty unjustified trash talk. Why would blanket the 11b's of the army that way? Are ALL marines perfect? I would never say anything like that about any us force, its just an ignorant thing to say.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

I didn't say anything about 11B bro, the motor t got trashed.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Woot, really we're gonna do this shit again bro.

Hunter Of Gunmen

NA I think woots going to pass on dealing with your conceded peace of shit ass.

Please proceed to making alters and talking shit ... will ban thous alters too and your time here like your life will have little to no effect on any of us and the word. BYE NOW!!! Af's calling your name!!!

Shirlz I hate you have such a bad out look on your service as a Guardsman. And yes I'm sure that living a perfectly normal civilian life and being up rooted on a moments notice is quite the bitch. But not the life of a Recon Marine or a Special Forces solider I assure. But unlike you ngrs I don't like to talk about all this shit much, cause I have a diffrent perspective on what war is, and I never seen a got damn Reservist or Guardsman who could have follwed me one day around the mountains and the sesert. Everytime my feet hit the dirt over there my ass was on the line. But I took on the task and the risk of being what I was, so I'm not bitching, but in no way shape or form should you guys be held in the same regard for the jobs you done over there. Army Doga are basically in the same boat as far as I'm concerned, they do the hunmanitarian work after Marines wreck the spot. The only good thing I ever found about the fucking Navy other than any squid will blow you for a pack of smokes, is that I didnt have to swim all the way there to kill mutha fuckkas. And as long as there were Airmen around I never had to go without some of those flash glasses them poosies like to sport around, I'd just take their shit cause nothing they can do about it. And if I said it once I've said it 1000 times Seals ain't shit, I'd wipe my ass with a Team of them any day. Wurd

Last edited:
Top Bottom