Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wannabe war heroes

well thanks....good to see the feeling is still going strong
im sure my CSH and ground ambulance appreciated the sentiment that they didnt know how to function after an 18mth deployment

my husband and I have compared notes at length...are deployments were very similar ..he had more suicides in his unit..which was AD
mainly because they didn't know how to re assimilate after returning home

I've been stationed with army ad and reserve. I was highly dissapointed with what I saw. My roommate was in the NG as 11B and is on his shit then on the other hand my chief at my job is a NG truck driver and is the biggest shit bag fat ass I've ever met.

The diff between AD and R is the training, I'm comparing grunts. Army grunts are turds. I dont know shit about com med so your in a league of your own on that one. I appreciate you though don't think I don't. Medics are a big part. I never deployed with any I always had corpman.

Hunter Of Gunmen

alright...I'll lay off...no fun in it but Im not unreasonable
I know a guy that was AD then went air guard and is also one of the biggest shit bags Ive ever met
not a jab...so dont take it as such but the biggest douchebag I have ever encountered in my life across the board military or civilian was a marine so I guess its all relative

alright...I'll lay off...no fun in it but Im not unreasonable
I know a guy that was AD then went air guard and is also one of the biggest shit bags Ive ever met
not a jab...so dont take it as such but the biggest douchebag I have ever encountered in my life across the board military or civilian was a marine so I guess its all relative

Hahaha oh yea we have some major shitbags lol but that's just life

Marines, we are the cockiest, most hard headed, short fused, pissed off, arrogant group of people you will ever meet. It normally takes Marines to understand Marines and get along with eachother.

I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Last edited:
As most of you know I did 12 years in the Navy before I was medically retired and I have been to Iraq 2 times for 6 months at a time. Yea wasn't too fun. I hate people that pretend tp be in the military or especially the ones who fake that they were special forces.

I've been stationed with army ad and reserve. I was highly dissapointed with what I saw. My roommate was in the NG as 11B and is on his shit then on the other hand my chief at my job is a NG truck driver and is the biggest shit bag fat ass I've ever met.

The diff between AD and R is the training, I'm comparing grunts. Army grunts are turds. I dont know shit about com med so your in a league of your own on that one. I appreciate you though don't think I don't. Medics are a big part. I never deployed with any I always had corpman.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Thats at tall statment. I was an active duty 11b. That is some pretty unjustified trash talk. Why would blanket the 11b's of the army that way? Are ALL marines perfect? I would never say anything like that about any us force, its just an ignorant thing to say.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

he didn't trash talk eleven bravos.....I believe an eighty eight mike got a lil trash talkin tho

As most of you know I did 12 years in the Navy before I was medically retired and I have been to Iraq 2 times for 6 months at a time. Yea wasn't too fun. I hate people that pretend tp be in the military or especially the ones who fake that they were special forces.(strongbow)

amen brother

Top Bottom