Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wannabe war heroes

i don't get why the second guy pissed you off, cause he moved up the ranks and had a high paying desk job and got fat, wtf is wrong with that

That's why I said unless you're a Marine you won't get it. I'll tell you.

First that golden badge at the bottom is the Navy Seal badge, Marines don't wear that regardless.

Second, that green rope on his left side is the French fourragère and is only worn by the 6th Marine Regiment.

That badge above the navy seal badge is a senior EOD officer badge

That badge at the very top that's hard to see is the Naval parachutist badge

He's rocking 50 medals and the last time I checked we were not authorized that many, I only have 7 so I don't have worry about that.

He's over the weight limit even for a "SNCOIC"

He's just fucked up lol it's hard to tell but check out the ribbons, he has the WWII Victory medal lol at the very bottom he has the Kuwait ribbon, if he was there he would have two Kuwait ribbons both issues both different.

I'm pretty sure on the third row down I saw the drill instructor ribbon with an E on it, I call bullshit!

And he has the CAR at the very top, out of that many ribbons i know the CAR doesn't take precedence over all of them.

Hunter Of Gunmen

No disrespect o The Guard my dear, just not a lotta killers in The Guard.

I wish the guard had been left for its original purpose which was primarily disaster aid with homeland security as a secondary function

depressing really

citizen soldiers get fucked...disrespected by the ft military..thought of as lesser by congress which is evidenced by simple things like the gi bill...and for all that get to be plucked from a civilian life style to conform to the regimented structured life of the military on practically a whim

I wish the guard had been left for its original purpose which was primarily disaster aid with homeland security as a secondary function

depressing really

citizen soldiers get fucked...disrespected by the ft military..thought of as lesser by congress which is evidenced by simple things like the gi bill...and for all that get to be plucked from a civilian life style to conform to the regimented structured life of the military on practically a whim

I'm not a fan of the NG or any reserve for that matter. The two worlds are night and day, a reservist couldn't function in an AD lifestyle for the simple fact that they wouldn't know what was goin on.

I would slap the piss out of some reservist if they ever came in my unit acting like they do, but being a grunt I'm use to structure and discipline something Reserve and even POG units lack.

If you're gonna do it just go FT and get it over with. But thats all MO

Hunter Of Gunmen

well thanks....good to see the feeling is still going strong
im sure my CSH and ground ambulance appreciated the sentiment that they didnt know how to function after an 18mth deployment

my husband and I have compared notes at length...are deployments were very similar ..he had more suicides in his unit..which was AD
mainly because they didn't know how to re assimilate after returning home

That's why I said unless you're a Marine you won't get it. I'll tell you.

First that golden badge at the bottom is the Navy Seal badge, Marines don't wear that regardless.

Second, that green rope on his left side is the French fourragère and is only worn by the 6th Marine Regiment.

That badge above the navy seal badge is a senior EOD officer badge

That badge at the very top that's hard to see is the Naval parachutist badge

He's rocking 50 medals and the last time I checked we were not authorized that many, I only have 7 so I don't have worry about that.

He's over the weight limit even for a "SNCOIC"

He's just fucked up lol it's hard to tell but check out the ribbons, he has the WWII Victory medal lol at the very bottom he has the Kuwait ribbon, if he was there he would have two Kuwait ribbons both issues both different.

I'm pretty sure on the third row down I saw the drill instructor ribbon with an E on it, I call bullshit!

And he has the CAR at the very top, out of that many ribbons i know the CAR doesn't take precedence over all of them.

Hunter Of Gunmen
Ignore Girthrider Bro. He's a Smoothie making Fag.

apparently not doing a real job tho...or were nothing but pogues

Top Bottom