Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vpx 1-test

Lucidg45

I wanted to know if anybody else has tries this or any other vpx products. I am on my first week of 1-test and love it. Also is it nessasary to stack it with something else. Keep in mind my funds are limited.:alien:

I've used Methoxygen before, a couple years ago, and I got great pumps off of it, probably the best I've ever experienced. Though, I only used the stuff for 4 weeks and that was it. I never tried anything again.
I actually remember reading a lab analysis done on Methoxygen and how the test revealed that there was no trace of any methoxy flavone in it. Whether or not this was accurate, I don't know, but I lost faith in their products after that. Not to mention, a company who names their products after a combo of 2 AAS, just doesn't seem to legit to me for some reason. They're just trying to appeal to people who want to use something that sounds like AAS, uses an oral syringe, and so on, but don't want to use the real thing. I don't know, just doesn't sound good to me.

Top Bottom