Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamins...GNC???

Yes... keep in mind that GNC does seem to charge a bit
more but they will take any product back no questions
asked for a full refund!

Flintstones

Brings out the Neandertal in me. A York Peppermint Patty before every workout for the psychological connection to my York weights. And Shiek lifting gloves and belts because Trojans doesn't make any. It's a man thing.

The best one ive taken is Mega Men by GNC...they make a womens formula as well...Womens Ultra Mega...These are specially formulated for a man and a womans body....There all natural and higher potency....there 21.99 second half price...Twinlab is good to, however there are synthetic forms in the Twinlab multiple...but its still really good. GNC is more expensive than buying the stuff wholesale on the internet....but theres no shipping charge and you get the stuff today.

Yeah I love getting my stuff right away, I think I will switch to twin labs multi-vit thanks for all the replies!:D

dude go with the GNC mega woman tabs, they better the the twinlab daily ones i know cause i have a bottle of both and im reading the lable right now, the twinlab was 25$ for 30 caps the MEGAWOMEN tabs were 29.00 for 100 tabs plus you get the 2nd bottle for 50% off that is $14.50 so for 43.50 you get a 200 tabs supply of very high quality muliple vitamin and mineral supplement cant beat that:fro:

Top Bottom