Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin D3 boosted my test through the roof!!??

I dont see how? 5000 ui is just one tab smaller than a pea. It says to take more, and they are just an addition to an allready vitamin rich diet. Also they're made by a reputable health company so.. Also its next to impossible to OD as the body is able to store this vitamin and release it again when the body next needs it

Sent from my LT15i using EliteFitness

Ok, it's made by a reputable health company so it's gotta be ok then.........

Just telling you what I know and have been told by actual doctors. Not an attack but taking 10000iu to 15000iu is just plain dumb. Nobody needs that much. That really seems excessive.

so did you have blood work done before you began this use?? or just how you "felt" using it..??

Check out the following journal article.

Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men.

Pilz S, et al.
Horm Metab Res. 2011 Mar;43(3):223-5.

" Participants received either 83 μg (3,332 IU) vitamin D daily for 1 year (n = 31) or placebo... Compared to baseline values, a significant increase in total testosterone levels (from 10.7 ± 3.9 nmol/l to 13.4 ± 4.7 nmol/l; p < 0.001), bioactive testosterone (from 5.21 ± 1.87 nmol/l to 6.25 ± 2.01 nmol/l; p = 0.001), and free testosterone levels (from 0.222 ± 0.080 nmol/l to 0.267 ± 0.087 nmol/l; p = 0.001) were observed in the vitamin D supplemented group."

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Heard some people recommend vitamin d3 as alot of people are deficient, even those who get plenty of Sun. Apparently low levels of this vitamin (technically it's a hormone) can jeopardise testosterone levels. Well im from UK and when im not in my office im in the gym, or stuck at home. Not to mention it rains all year round so most certainly have a lack of sun. Anyway been taking 5000iu a day, on the second day I swear I felt like a new man! Good mood, confidence boost, libido high as a fuckin kite and erection/semi literally there all day!! I have anxiety and get real nervous around people but today I took the kids to a play centre with hundreds of other people there and it hardly bothered me :)

Anyone else have similar experience to this or is just mainly in my head ?!

Sent from my LT15i using EliteFitness

If I could label anything as a wonder supplement it would be D3.....can't say enough good things about it

To be perfectly honest the results I had were only within the first 3 days, after that I felt absolutely no effect whatsoever. D3 should be run all year round not just through pct IMO. I take it everyday now just for health purposes

Top Bottom