Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin D3 boosted my test through the roof!!??

Heard some people recommend vitamin d3 as alot of people are deficient, even those who get plenty of Sun. Apparently low levels of this vitamin (technically it's a hormone) can jeopardise testosterone levels. Well im from UK and when im not in my office im in the gym, or stuck at home. Not to mention it rains all year round so most certainly have a lack of sun. Anyway been taking 5000iu a day, on the second day I swear I felt like a new man! Good mood, confidence boost, libido high as a fuckin kite and erection/semi literally there all day!! I have anxiety and get real nervous around people but today I took the kids to a play centre with hundreds of other people there and it hardly bothered me :)

Anyone else have similar experience to this or is just mainly in my head ?!

Sent from my LT15i using EliteFitness

Sounds impressive.

Where did you get it from? Im from the UK too.

Sent from my X10i using EliteFitness

I just got it from ebay. Called healthy origins high potency D3. Has to be d3 not d2 tho. It's actually illegal to buy in some countries!! No idea why. This supplement seems to be one of those things not many people know much about. My blood work was 15 nmol (quite low) that was a year ago no idea what it is now !

Hmm might have to take a look at it you should get some blood work done a few weeks into it to see if it's not just in your head. Might be a nice add on for alot of peoples pct if it's really working like you said.

Heard some people recommend vitamin d3 as alot of people are deficient, even those who get plenty of Sun. Apparently low levels of this vitamin (technically it's a hormone) can jeopardise testosterone levels. Well im from UK and when im not in my office im in the gym, or stuck at home. Not to mention it rains all year round so most certainly have a lack of sun. Anyway been taking 5000iu a day, on the second day I swear I felt like a new man! Good mood, confidence boost, libido high as a fuckin kite and erection/semi literally there all day!! I have anxiety and get real nervous around people but today I took the kids to a play centre with hundreds of other people there and it hardly bothered me :)

Anyone else have similar experience to this or is just mainly in my head ?!

I ran it for several months and didnt notice much of an effect. Not saying that its not beneficial
just that I did not notice a profound difference from its use.

Yea I think alot of people from other forums have said the same but everyone now and again experiences a massive difference. It's generally the people who have the lowest levels in there system to begin with. Obviously in my case I was very deficient before hand so am really feeling the full benefits

5000 iu's a day is overboard. Way to much. 1000iu/day is all you need. Not sure who told you to take that much but it is a fat soluble vitamin and you can overdose on it(not kill yourself overdose but harm your body overdose). Talk to a doctor if you do not believe me.

I dont see how? 5000 ui is just one tab smaller than a pea. It says to take more, and they are just an addition to an allready vitamin rich diet. Also they're made by a reputable health company so.. Also its next to impossible to OD as the body is able to store this vitamin and release it again when the body next needs it

i have taken 10000 to 15000iu a day before and felt similar effects.
check out the vitamin d councils website for information on toxicity, which is generally believed to occur at doses above 40000iu a day.

Top Bottom