Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin b complex supplements injectables

Still yesterday ...i dont have the practice of doing exercise ..only walking . I am not slim not fatty ..i am average .
Is there any basic exercise to start with ?? How do u maintain your muscle tone etc ?
Your advise on injection clarified my doubts ...but i have little afraid of needles .where do u inject the medicine ---arm or thigh ???

Please give me advise on basic exercise , diet foods , and all about body building

Ppl will help you out bro but you really need to do your own research too... We are here to help but it makes feel
Better when you know what you are doing an talking about. We have many ppl that come to these boards wanting everything answered for them. That's part of the fun bro is doing your own research and knowing what can work best for YOU!... there are thousands of working routines and diets.

It seems like you are really just starting off and really don't have too much knowledge. Your best bet would be to get a good multi vitamin some protein and just look at that weight lifting and diet section here bro. No need to be injecting yourself with anything when you dont really know what you are doing. Keep it simple. First have the motivation to want to get better. Then when you have had about 6 months of being commited to lifting and eating better then start adding a few more supplements. Just take a good multi vitamin bro. Especially since you are afraid of injections. You'll have a panic attack and something can go wrong.
+1 This

Top Bottom