Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin b complex supplements injectables

aster2125

Which is better ? Vitamin b complex injection or oral tablets ?
Have any one used vitamin b complex injection before , ????
What is the dosage ?? Should it be taken daily ?? How many ml ?
Best site ? Please resolve my doubts . Does it have any action on body building ??

vitamin b12 injections are 100% better than the oral version. You only get around 5-10% of the b12 with the oral, injectable u get 100% b12. On cycle i take 500mcg eod. Vitamin B12 is not a vitamin that the body naturally produces, so it must be consumed from foods and supps. It is essential to supporting good health because it plays a role in the health development of red blood cells and bodys growth. Gives u natrual energy, and helps keep ur appetite strong. If ur lookin for some, chemicalneed.com has it.

vitamin b12 injections are 100% better than the oral version. You only get around 5-10% of the b12 with the oral, injectable u get 100% b12. On cycle i take 500mcg eod. Vitamin B12 is not a vitamin that the body naturally produces, so it must be consumed from foods and supps. It is essential to supporting good health because it plays a role in the health development of red blood cells and bodys growth. Gives u natrual energy, and helps keep ur appetite strong. If ur lookin for some, chemicalneed.com has it.

thanks for explaining and i need to know about injection information about the site , doasge , can it be injected through 1cc syringe (insulin syringe) , is it painfull ????

I saw this at chem need too and might pick some up.

This chick i work with gets them from her doctor and says they effin kick ass!

deejleos, whats avg duration that you'll feel the energy boost?

thanks for explaining and i need to know about injection information about the site , doasge , can it be injected through 1cc syringe (insulin syringe) , is it painfull ????

U can do intramuscular or deep sub q, I do slin pins 29gauge and most slin pins are 1cc. I get my b12 from
Chemicalneed and it's 1000mcg/ml so 1 ml is 1000mcg, I do 500mcg every other day. Usually pin in the delt and bicep, no pain at all

I saw this at chem need too and might pick some up.

This chick i work with gets them from her doctor and says they effin kick ass!

deejleos, whats avg duration that you'll feel the energy boost?

My energy and appetite get nuts around afternoon when I pin in the morning. It's some much cheaper to buy ur own vials then to go to the doctor.

Still yesterday ...i dont have the practice of doing exercise ..only walking . I am not slim not fatty ..i am average .
Is there any basic exercise to start with ?? How do u maintain your muscle tone etc ?
Your advise on injection clarified my doubts ...but i have little afraid of needles .where do u inject the medicine ---arm or thigh ???

Please give me advise on basic exercise , diet foods , and all about body building

Still yesterday ...i dont have the practice of doing exercise ..only walking . I am not slim not fatty ..i am average .
Is there any basic exercise to start with ?? How do u maintain your muscle tone etc ?
Your advise on injection clarified my doubts ...but i have little afraid of needles .where do u inject the medicine ---arm or thigh ???

Please give me advise on basic exercise , diet foods , and all about body building

Well to give u advice like that, what are ur goals?? I mean to answer all that could take all day, where are u at now, and what exactly are u lookin to do?

i am 23 year old . i just want to be fit , my friends are are fit , but i am not .........i just want to know ...how to become fit

It seems like you are really just starting off and really don't have too much knowledge. Your best bet would be to get a good multi vitamin some protein and just look at that weight lifting and diet section here bro. No need to be injecting yourself with anything when you dont really know what you are doing. Keep it simple. First have the motivation to want to get better. Then when you have had about 6 months of being commited to lifting and eating better then start adding a few more supplements. Just take a good multi vitamin bro. Especially since you are afraid of injections. You'll have a panic attack and something can go wrong.

Top Bottom