Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Virginia Girl found eating herself in cage, parents charged.

I avoid meats for health benefits. Hyperlipemia runs in my family as well and since I've changed my diet I have seen and felt improvements in every aspect of my life.

You just posted some bullshit about the earth being a better place if all humans were wiped out and all animals were left. you're sounding as full of shit as redsam now

I avoid meats for health benefits. Hyperlipemia runs in my family as well and since I've changed my diet I have seen and felt improvements in every aspect of my life.

That's awesome.

I have no problem with your diet. I could care less what anyone eats.

Everyone should pay close enough to how their diet affects them to know what they need to cut off like you did.

Are you sniffing glue? This make no sense at all. You're saying one's belief that animals should be treated like all other beings is no different than religion?

Wait, let me get my glue

Nope still make no sense at all.

Religion is based on control. Not wanting harm to come to animals is about being kind and not an asshole.

Not the same

Careful, blue. I didn't say Veganism *was* a religion. If you think religion is based on control, that's ok.

No matter who's in control, people fall into a religion based on shared beliefs and values. It falls in line with your beliefs and values that animals are on an equal enough plane with man that men should treat them as equals. Some people don't believe that. I think the level at which one reveres life is 100% comparable to religious beliefs.

Beliefs are beliefs, god or not, but I'm fine agreeing to disagree. I don't need the dramatics every time I dare say the word "vegan".

Eastern religion includes Buddhism, which is more of a mindset than a religion. U mad bro?

Tattoos are so fucking stupid. Anyone looking to get one, go wear some clothes you wore in high school or 20 yrs ago.

That is how you will feel about that tattoo in 20 yrs

You just posted some bullshit about the earth being a better place if all humans were wiped out and all animals were left. you're sounding as full of shit as redsam now

You read into it wrong brah. I interpret it as stating that human beings are dependent on insects and other loving creatures...not vice versa. Pretty cut and dry I thought

3y4edave.jpg

Top Bottom