Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Virginia Girl found eating herself in cage, parents charged.

You read into it wrong brah. I interpret it as stating that human beings are dependent on insects and other loving creatures...not vice versa. Pretty cut and dry I thought

3y4edave.jpg

Jonas Salk was a virologist, so I don't think how you read it was what he was getting at.

Lol @ humans having even the whisper of a fucking impact on this planet.

In 2 billion years there won't be a single trace of our existence at all

Ie The world is much bigger than the human race....I get it

All forms of life flourishing in the absence of humans?? (besides human life, which is not considered at all as a form of life apparently) That sentence had a purpose.

The quote w/o that second part would be plenty to get the point across that humans depend on other living creatures/things.

I'm curious who said that though. If it was that guy or not.

All forms of life flourishing in the absence of humans?? (besides human life, which is not considered at all as a form of life apparently) That sentence had a purpose.

The quote w/o that second part would be plenty to get the point across that humans depend on other living creatures/things.

I'm curious who said that though. If it was that guy or not.

I also interpret it as we're destroying the planet. We are currently part of the problem, not the solution.

Top Bottom