Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

video of (grandpa) from the appalachian trails killing & eating a deadly rattlesnake

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I was up in the appalachian trail for a week, and I met an older man who was doing the entire trail.

He talked of how he killed and ate rattlesnakes. I didn't believe him.
But later, we ran into him again, and some female campers yelled to him that a rattlesnake was attacking their camp.

Grandpa ran down the hill and we followed him, I grabbed my camera and got footage of him squaring off against the deadly rattlesnake.

enjoy!

Re: video of (grandpa) from the appalachian trails killing & eating a deadly rattlesn

Damn that old mans a trail boss. Nice scoring and editing job on the vid rob lol

Re: video of (grandpa) from the appalachian trails killing & eating a deadly rattlesn

that rattlesnake tasted damn good cooked in olive oil too

I heard rattlesnakes are good eatin

drank some whiskey down with it

Ive always wanted to hike the AT rob. Me and gf thinking about getting some ultralight packs and gear and just takin off on it sometime. You could be teh documentary guy who follows with camera and shit. Since we will be sure to encounter "trouble" in them hillbilly backwoods since shes blaq and Im white. Shades of Deliverance to be sure, would make fine filmmaking robling

I was up in the appalachian trail for a week, and I met an older man who was doing the entire trail.

He talked of how he killed and ate rattlesnakes. I didn't believe him.
But later, we ran into him again, and some female campers yelled to him that a rattlesnake was attacking their camp.

Grandpa ran down the hill and we followed him, I grabbed my camera and got footage of him squaring off against the deadly rattlesnake.

enjoy!

i'm not a big fan of snakes so i could give two shits but, rattlesnakes don't "attack" anything, except rats and mice and other small animals that they eat...and as far as the whole "deadly" thing is concerned? i know a fair number of people that have been bitten and they're all still alive :whatever:

true, they don't usually attack unless provoked, but I wouldn't want that fucker crawling around me during the night.

lmao @ the dramatic song in the background.

Nice vid. You can own any snake with a long stick :)

Top Bottom