Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VIDEO: Box Squat 702 x 10

Hey clint. This is off topic but how did you find out you had this disease? Myself and the people close to me think that I have something like this with my joint health. Just wondering. Thanks

I have ulcerative colitis which is fairly easy to understand that you have something bad going on. Pooping blood non-stop was a huge sign. Then you get blood work, colonoscopy, etc...

My doctor put me on cortisone treatment for way too long and I've never recovered, joint wise.

A lot can be improved with a PVC roller and training though.

great lift for real. To the critics, you're probably a fat bum with noting better to do than troll and watch youtubes searching for videos of dudes for you to flick your little donger to. Get real. Truly inspirational stuff. By boxsquat is about 505x6 at 210 pounds So this is really something to aspire to.

great lift for real. To the critics, you're probably a fat bum with noting better to do than troll and watch youtubes searching for videos of dudes for you to flick your little donger to. Get real. Truly inspirational stuff. By boxsquat is about 505x6 at 210 pounds So this is really something to aspire to.

Thanks man, I need to be more active on here but I've just been so doggone busy lately.

fuckin crazy dude i love this video esp. since box squats have been my main focus lately. do you have any videos on deadlift form? i havent been doing them but id like to get started.

fuckin crazy dude i love this video esp. since box squats have been my main focus lately. do you have any videos on deadlift form? i havent been doing them but id like to get started.

I edited some slow motion stuff today. Will try to post it here tomorrow.

Top Bottom