Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VIDEO - 451 lb deadlift at 156 lb bodyweight. 2.89 x bodyweight! No straps. No Belt.

Re: VIDEO - 451 lb deadlift at 156 lb bodyweight. 2.89 x bodyweight! No straps. No Be

Your form needs work for sure. But you are one strong dude because that looked easy as hell.

Also, take out that posing... *shake my head*

Re: VIDEO - 451 lb deadlift at 156 lb bodyweight. 2.89 x bodyweight! No straps. No Be

Your form needs work for sure. But you are one strong dude because that looked easy as hell.

Also, take out that posing... *shake my head*

thanks bro. and yeah that's the last time I add posing to any of my lifts... I get chirped so much for it... again thanks for the critique.

thanks bro. and yeah that's the last time I add posing to any of my lifts... I get chirped so much for it... again thanks for the critique.
Anytime dude. Just pull those shoulders back as well as arching your lower back. Your stance looked good as well.

Try not being down there so long either. Probably wasting energy being down there so long. A good method is to set up everything, stand up, then go straight down and grab.

I think you could have gotten a full 3x bodyweight IF, you take 5 steps away from bar, get some inner aggression, just walk up to it n rip it off the floor, don't think. You spent 20 seconds bent into position which can tire out legs and lead to mental buildup.

And the neck! Don't snap it like that man! I cringed at that.

(I wont say much about form because I assume that's a max attempt and form gets sloppy when you're pulling so much weight)

Solid none the less

Anytime dude. Just pull those shoulders back as well as arching your lower back. Your stance looked good as well.

Try not being down there so long either. Probably wasting energy being down there so long. A good method is to set up everything, stand up, then go straight down and grab.

thanks so much for the help. Gonna try this stuff next week. I know I stayed down there too long!! Was waiting for the good part in my song hahaha.

I think you could have gotten a full 3x bodyweight IF, you take 5 steps away from bar, get some inner aggression, just walk up to it n rip it off the floor, don't think. You spent 20 seconds bent into position which can tire out legs and lead to mental buildup.

And the neck! Don't snap it like that man! I cringed at that.

(I wont say much about form because I assume that's a max attempt and form gets sloppy when you're pulling so much weight)

Solid none the less

you're so right. and yeah that neck thing was ugly!! I almost fainted at the end of the lift lol

Oh man... shit all over the wall! hahaha

Just playing mostly, my old football coach always told us to get our ass on floor like you're shitting in the woods, if we got our asses up to high, we were shittin in the wall.

But yeah, you're forms a little off like others have said, but it's not to bad. I was taught not to start straightening your legs out until you get the bar above your knees. But the fact that you can do the weight with any kind of form for your body weight is pretty darn good IMO! Good job bro

Top Bottom