Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discreet User

Is it possible for any type of US pharmacy to mix Deca & Test Cypionate in the same vial?

How about HCG & Test or Deca?

I'm on TRT and was thinking it would be nice to have it ready like this :cool:

Pharmaceutical Grade Labs will use Quality Control to prevent contamination and maintain integrity. At least that's the case with corporations that use independent auditors. For the Convenience factor, it would be great, like Test Prop, or multi-blends. But, because both Test C and Deca are oil-based, you can draw into the same syringe. Monday begins week 10 of my cycle,(test C 500mg, deca 300mg)per week. I pin half the dose 2x a week in a single shot. This is a great cycle and has already become a favorite.

Pharmaceutical Grade Labs will use Quality Control to prevent contamination and maintain integrity. At least that's the case with corporations that use independent auditors. For the Convenience factor, it would be great, like Test Prop, or multi-blends. But, because both Test C and Deca are oil-based, you can draw into the same syringe. Monday begins week 10 of my cycle,(test C 500mg, deca 300mg)per week. I pin half the dose 2x a week in a single shot. This is a great cycle and has already become a favorite.

I plan on doing Test Cypionate 400mg/week and Deca 200mg/week for either 10 or 12 weeks.

I'll draw them both into the same syringe.

For convenience it would be nice if they could be purchased pre-mixed.

just get a big jug and mix them into that at the proper ratio. like if you were to have 200mg cyp and 200mg deca buy a 30ml jug and put 20ml test and 10ml deca in there. also personally i'd leave an 18gauge pin in the top to prevent the stopper fro being ripped up. make sure to leav the bottle right side up. also you can just pin 1.5cc 2x per week. i have done the cocktail blend many times rather than having to poke into 2-3 differnt bottles. sometimes 4....

just get a big jug and mix them into that at the proper ratio. like if you were to have 200mg cyp and 200mg deca buy a 30ml jug and put 20ml test and 10ml deca in there. also personally i'd leave an 18gauge pin in the top to prevent the stopper fro being ripped up. make sure to leav the bottle right side up. also you can just pin 1.5cc 2x per week. i have done the cocktail blend many times rather than having to poke into 2-3 differnt bottles. sometimes 4....

Ya, I hear you on that.

I'm going to contact the compounding pharmacy that my doctor is listed with and ask them if they can premix Deca/Test.

Wondering what delicious cocktails they can do :D

you can leave the pin in the vial/stopper? this is ok? never thought about this. how would you go about sealing this up then, for further usage? thanks!

you can leave the pin in the vial/stopper? this is ok? never thought about this. how would you go about sealing this up then, for further usage? thanks!

the alcohol should keep the gear sterile. i only do this if i am using it at the time. not when i am storing for a future cycle. i used to get 20ml bottles of ug gear back in the day and unless i was drawing 2 or more ml i was better off leaving the pin in the bottle. if i was only pulling 1cc at a time by the time i got halfway through the bottle there would be rubber chunks in my sauce. also make sure you store it upright if you do this as it will leak out slowly if the bottle isn't upright.

Top Bottom