Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Via bigbob53, dbols no more. Stopped it fully!

I've always suited being a big bloke, so I think I'd rather stick to having my goal as bulking up, don't get me wrong being cut is beautiful. But it's not for me i don't think

ok to bulk your gonna have to eat alot. now i know its gonna be hard for you since the issue about you gaining weight but putting on size doesn't come without hard work and dedication. before you take the next step you have to put it in your head that your gonna do whatever it takes including eating and when i say eating theres gonna be times when you say i cant but you have to put it in your head that this is what you want.

so im gonna set up a schedule for you that should work with your school

7am breakfast im thinking 4 egg whites a day with some fresh fruit or veggies.

10am in between your classes try to get a protein shake in. muscle milk is a good ready to drink shake that can stay warm but can get
pricey. you can get some powder and leave it in a shake mixer and add water and down it before your next class but shakes with water tend to taste like shit. its up to you what you use but make sure you get that protein in.

12pm you prob have lunch around noon don't eat the shit they serve you at school, if its like what we use to have there is nothing good in it. pack a lunch you can do boiled chicken breast or make a cold cut sandwich jus make sure it has enough meat in it to get your protein.

3pm have another snack peanut butter works or some tuna will be good. if you get tuna dont mix in any mayo if you cant stand the taste of it you can add in some lemon juice and chop some celery and add it to it.

6pm have dinner eat a normal dinner with the family anything goes jus make sure you have some protein in it

before you go to sleep drink a shake.

so thats a basic eating schedule for you i dont know what time you go to the gym so your gonna have to work your eating schedule around it. jus make sure that you wait 1 - 2 hours after you eat to work out and u wanna have a shake right when u get out of the gym.

i wouldn't take any supplements right now jus make sure you take some kind of multi vitamins.

also jus so you know how much protein to take in at your age you want at least 1gram per pound you weigh with a max of 1.25grams.

for you gym schedule try this

monday chest and triceps

tuesday shoulders, traps, squats

wednesday back and bicep

thursday chest

friday triceps, biceps and cardio(20 min)

try it for 2 weeks and come back and let us know how it goes

I see a lot of newb up in this thread. My man if you can not eat then hang up the towel now. ANy once of gains you get from a steroid cycle you will lose the second you come off cycle. You have to eat more to gain more and then eat that same amount to keep that muscle. NO food=no muscle plan and simple. Protein is the building blocks of life and without the right amount nothing is going to happen and even if it does its not going to stay long.

Try using a Nutrition practitioner product like need2slin and a protein octane booster like gear. At least you can make better use of the food you already eat with products like these. Then protein shakes with low carbs are your friend. Creatine caps (not worthless cee caps) can also help you alot. This can be a source of energy for muscles thus keeping the body from using other sources for energy.

Top Bottom