Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Via bigbob53, dbols no more. Stopped it fully!

post your actual stats weight, height, diet(dont get fancy jus tell us what you ate today and yesterday). if you can, measure your neck 3 times and write the average measurement in inches do the same for your belly right above your belly button.

be honest no one here is gonna pick on you. if you lie about something your gonna end up getting the wrong info.

oh i forgot to add include you gym routine day by day. dont lie and say what your planing on doin if you havent already started. and if you have been in the gym tell us waht you did last week day by day

202lbs
6'
Neck is 1.6inch
Belly is 3.5inch

My diet is hard to say for the past 2 days as I have had some work done on my teeth.
But my normal diet is

Tuna
Turkey
Veggies
I cycle my rice 1 week on 1 week off, about a hand full with my first 3 meals
My horleys ice protein
And my multi vitamin animal pack.

I won't lie I do cheat days on weekends, but alot of people say that's ok? Along as I'm training hard weekdays.

Gym routine -
Monday back and light biceps
Tuesday chest and light triceps
Wednesday legs
Thursday shoulders
Friday biceps and triceps

Intense 1 hour heavy weight.

Will have the stats for neck and stomach in a few days as I'm I won't be home.

Are the stats I've given about the rest
Ok?

ok than lets start with your goals what do u want to get out of goin to the gym?

are you looking to bulk up or do you want to get cut

I try 6 small meals, but it gets hard as I'm still in school and my times arent split well

Top Bottom