Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vets of cutting, take a look at my diet

rookiegearhead

I am about to start a sustanon/500 and eq/400 per week cycle, and am looking at making a few changes in my diet if needed. I am not after the 5% show weight type of deal, but maybe dropping down from my current 12% to 9% or so.

A typical day is as follows:

5:30: 3/4 cup oatmeal, raisans, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 scoop protein with skim milk.

7:30: meal replacement w/ skim milk and banana

10:30: whole wheat spaghetti with very low fat sauce and 7% lean hamburger/drained, with 2 cups skim milk.

1:00: turkey sandwich on whole wheat + non-fat mayo, unsalted peanuts in the shell, 2 cups skim milk.

4:00: 2 cans tuna w/ non-fat miracle whip on whole wheat bread, 2 cups skim milk

6:30: grilled chicken breast with 3/4 cup rice, 2 cups skim milk

9:00: 1 scoop protein powder with 1 cup skim milk, 4 egg whites, 1 slice smoked turkey.

Let me know if a major diet changes are necessary, or if it is a matter of upping my cardio to help achieve my goals.

Thanks bros.

Rookie.

You diet looks awesome. I cannot see any real big changes I would make. With the "supplements" you are using, you can put on a lot of quality muscle.
Mr.X:cool:

Contrary to diamonddiceclay, I think an oatmeal breakfast is great regardless of whether you're cutting or not. Though I agree that you may want to drop the pasta. You already have a relatively high carb count with the bannana, bread, oatmeal, and I consider milk to be a carb (lactose=sugar). I'm also not too hot on your rice at 6:30pm. Most people on a cutting diet here drop the carbs after 4pm.

~dE

Top Bottom