Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

:: VDL or anyone who uses Protein Factory ::

muskles said:
Steelweaver,

have you ever tried protein factory, or are you still waiting on your first order?

Still waiting for first order. They make sure on their website not to make any promises about the taste ... so I'm not expecting much in that department - anyway - I don't really care - so long as it's doing what it's supposed to - which is providing building blocks for muscle synthesis.

yeh, i'm starting to think the same way:) i'll just hope triple threat goes on sale soon so i can give myself a protein TREAT once in awhile :)

Bump for the triple threat sale request:)

I wanna try this stuff too!! sounds so yummmmy but damnnnnnnn $$$$ :(

NB..if it goes on sale let me know chica...I never know whats on sale when... i need someone on top of things to bring it to my attention. ;)

thx

triple threat discount

maybe we NB will let us advantage of her extra 10% on top of the discount :p did george set a limit on how many u could order at once? free shipping? he he he :p

KBgrl, the chocolate one was the best imo.. vanilla was alright but will a little cinammon... mmmmmmmmm.. just as good as chocolate :)

got my protein!!

woohoo! i got my 12lbs-o-protein yesterday... was supposed to arrive friday, but the following monday is satisfactory. now the taste :: VERY good! superior to any protein i've bought in a health store, but slightly inferior to triple threat. my protein factory mix tastes like your drinking cocoa. it doesn't get as thick as triple threat, tho, which i like. i was wrong about the mix i ordered... i got CFM Whey isolate / ion exchange isolate / calcium caseinate / chocolate / splenda.

Top Bottom