Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

:: VDL or anyone who uses Protein Factory ::

muskles

i just bought 12lbs of protein powder from protein factory. i got 15% caseinate / 42% CFM Whey Isolate / 42% Whey Protein Concentrate flavored with chocolate and splenda sweetener. i sure hope i like it, i should've consulted the board first..

what blends do you use? what do you use them for? how do they compare to triple threat? triple threat chocolate is my favorite of everything i've tried, but a little pricey. i got the protein factory powder for $8.37/lb. :)

I ordered a whole bunch of stuff from them in December, and have spent the last couple of weeks e-mailing back and forth to try and find out where the hell my parcel is. Turns out they think they might have sent it surface mail, despite the fact that I paid for airmail. They have been quite helpful, and offered me a sizeable discount on my next order, but I must say - it's a HUGE pain that I don't have that protein yet (a month later). I had to order from another company because I ran out, which kind of blew out the protein budget for a few months.

Their stuff better be GOOD! :alien:

LOL @ Steel!!;) Muskles I loooove that Triple Threat:p I always get it when it's on sale, got in on that Buy1 get1 free.. woohooo!!:p I still have some but I will need more soon, my bf has already run out of his tub(I gave it to him:rolleyes: ) How long did it take for you to recieve from proteinfactory?

i'm supposed to get my protein factory powder by this friday.... if don't i'll get my bf to hastle them.. he's so good at that :)

i tried out the chocolate triple threat when it was free shipping and liked it so much i got the vanilla with their next deal. now i'm almost out of vanilla and don't want to pay the full price. right now i'm drinking one of the last few vanilla shakes... i put a little cinnamin in it and MAN does it taste good.... like horchata (a mexican cinnamin rice drink).

I tried to order the Vanilla during that special but it would not let me:bawling: but because of that George gave me a 10% discount on my next purchase:p wooohooo;) I will be using it as soon as they have the next sale on 3threat;) It is in addition to any sales they are having @ the time!!:p wooohooo:D

muskles said:
i'm supposed to get my protein factory powder by this friday.... if don't i'll get my bf to hastle them.. he's so good at that :)

Ha! Why didn't I think of that! lol - actually, I'm very good at hassling myself, but I've been quite polite with them so far, and they were cool - they said they'll give me 25% discount on my next order, and refund me the difference between the cost of the airmail and surfacemail. Now, if I just had some money to buy protein ...

Do you have any idea how one would call their number from overseas? Their number on their website is 732-920-5710. Anyone in the New Jersey area who can figure out which part of that I don't need - it doesn't work from here. And they keep forgetting(?) to tell me what it is in e-mail.

Triple Threat sounds so great, but damn, it's expensive. I like the idea of being able to order a custom blend. I ordered hydro 520 with some other whey in there for postworkout, and some soy/casein/whey mix for something slower.

Now, if I could just GET the stuff ...

Steelweaver,

have you ever tried protein factory, or are you still waiting on your first order?

Is Voodoo in da house?

i'm curious how it tastes because i'll be drinking about 2/day, and (i fully admit) i'm WEAK - can't stomach drinking nasty tasting ones :) i wish i wasn't so impulsive, i would've divided up the 12lbs into a couple different blends. silly me, i read up on all the different types of protein AFTER i ordered.

PF Taste

I occasionally order from Alex@ProteinFactory, but the stuff I get he calls Hard Core Rock Gut.... So the taste isn't that good.....actually, it's pretty bad.

Mrs. BE uses a special casienate, CFM, soy XT, sweetened with AsulfameK/Splenda mix, plus various flavours. This mix tastes like a milkshake to me. She likes dark chocolate, and adds powdered cocoa to his chocolate for a little boost in flavor.

You can always use food extracts to give it that personalised custom flavour.

Sorry girl, I missed this thread..

I haven't actually used any of their products myself, but my husband and a bunch of his friends have and they have had nothing but good experiences....sorry I can't comment on taste!!

:)

Thanks Voodoo. I think I'll take BE's advice and flavor it up with some extract or cinammon. I just want it to be as yummy as triple threat :)

Top Bottom