Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vasectomy

Angel said:
You paying cash or your health ins?
Most places wont snip men, or cut/tie/burn woman due to not having kids..
Shit I have 3 kids at 25 and was told I was too young to get it done!!!!!!

Insurance is covering it.

heatherrae said:
How old are you? Seems kind of drastic if you have never had kids and are really young.

I'm 33 and it's something I've been thinking about for quite some time. I was married for 5 years to a woman who had a son from a previous marriage. He was a great kid. But now that the marriage is over, I've realized that having children just isn't for me. And please dont' say, "it's different when it's your own..."

resqguy said:
And please dont' say, "it's different when it's your own..."

I get people saying that shit to me all the time, the same people that bitch about how bad/hard their life is just days prior.

PuddleMonkey said:
I get people saying that shit to me all the time, the same people that bitch about how bad/hard their life is just days prior.

Seriously, bro. Almost everyone I work with has 2-3 kids, and they complain about how little free-time they have. Well...NO SHIT. No thanks...I'll get a dog if I get too lonely.

Gymgurl said:
a little pain,....you'll be good to go the next day.....
That was the case for me.
Simple 10 minute procedure and I had sex 2 days later.
Great move if you know you don't want to have kids or more kids.

CMarc said:
That was the case for me.
Simple 10 minute procedure and I had sex 2 days later.
Great move if you know you don't want to have kids or more kids.

Yep that is what happend here...well not with me....but sex a day or two later and no pain meds at all :heart:

I'm excited about having to "clean the pipes" after the procedure. Evidently, I have to blow a bunch o' loads to make sure there aren't any swimmers in my romance explosion.

Top Bottom