Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vasectomy

How old are you? Seems kind of drastic if you have never had kids and are really young.

covergrl80 said:
Something many men should have......
You know, the ones with more then 2 kids and can not take care of them
Or the ones who are just miserable deadbeats with bad attitudes.

and we should sterilize the women that are users with no value to society other than their.. and if a father cannot be identified.. the child is raised by the state.. I'm all good with forced child support, and state raised kids..

I also agree that with a license is needed for people to have children.. so everyone should be sterilized except when a license is issued..

see how this can get ugly fast??

still a great choice on my part, and many guys that get the procedure done.. and i'm proof that even after 22 years a reversal is possible if you decide you want kids later in life..

good luck again..

SpyWizard said:
and we should sterilize the women that are users with no value to society other than their.. and if a father cannot be identified.. the child is raised by the state.. I'm all good with forced child support, and state raised kids..

I also agree that with a license is needed for people to have children.. so everyone should be sterilized except when a license is issued..

see how this can get ugly fast??

still a great choice on my part, and many guys that get the procedure done.. and i'm proof that even after 22 years a reversal is possible if you decide you want kids later in life..

good luck again..
:rolleyes:

We were not talking about forced sterilizations. We were talking about men choosing to get them.

covergrl80 said:
Something many men should have......
You know, the ones with more then 2 kids and can not take care of them

I can take care of em, probably 5 or 6 of em, I just don't want any of my own. I'd prefer if she wants kids to already have them.

PuddleMonkey said:
31. I'm old. Plus I don't trust wimmins.
Well, you are 31. I think that makes sense if you are 100% sure you aren't going to marry a young hottie later who really wants kiddos. Not everyone should have kids. It takes lots of work.

heatherrae said:
Well, you are 31. I think that makes sense if you are 100% sure you aren't going to marry a young hottie later who really wants kiddos. Not everyone should have kids. It takes lots of work.
tell me about it i gots a 5 yr old and an 8 month old, i am dog tired all the time,i go to work to get a break

Top Bottom