Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Valentine Day plans

I never celebrate it, but this year just so happened a friend was in town, so I got a punch of peeps together for a party at my house. I'm friends with my last ex and since his GF dumped him a month ago he's been a mess, so invited him to introduce him to one of my single gf's. It was a miss though.
We had fun.....we partied like it was 1999

Our plans changed and we ended up taking the kids to dinner with us. This super nice old couple gave the kids each a heart balloon while we were eating. Then of course they each let them go eventually and one of the employees kept fishing them down from the ceiling for them. LOL!

Also took the kids to jump city and had a blast on the trampolines. I pushed Cindy into the foam pit (twice), and then fucked my foot up playing laser tag.

Good times.

p.s. Cool fuckin' story

Our plans changed and we ended up taking the kids to dinner with us. This super nice old couple gave the kids each a heart balloon while we were eating. Then of course they each let them go eventually and one of the employees kept fishing them down from the ceiling for them. LOL!

Also took the kids to jump city and had a blast on the trampolines. I pushed Cindy into the foam pit (twice), and then fucked my foot up playing laser tag.

Good times.

p.s. Cool fuckin' story

Sounds real nice actually

I got her a Canon 100mm F2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for her camera, and these like chocolate covered fortune cookies with romantic sayings inside them all wrapped up in a cool lil like chinese takeout box thingy.

Top Bottom