Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using HCG Generate DURING a cycle...

The opposite is true. If you're too suppressed you have less to work with.

Hang on.....this has been bugging me....let's say your in the last week of a 12 week Test Cyp cycle....your test level will be suppressed at week 12 right? Well if you start PCT at week 13 or 14 will it be any more suppressed? Not really surely? Id say you would be suppressed by week 6 anyway am I wrong?

Hang on.....this has been bugging me....let's say your in the last week of a 12 week Test Cyp cycle....your test level will be suppressed at week 12 right? Well if you start PCT at week 13 or 14 will it be any more suppressed? Not really surely? Id say you would be suppressed by week 6 anyway am I wrong?

Which is why it is so important that you use on cycle support supplements like HCG and/or HCGenerate to minimize shutdown so you are not completely shutdown at week 12 or 14, or even week 6! If you follow this protocol on cycle then your PCT will be that much more effective, and successful!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Which is why it is so important that you use on cycle support supplements like HCG and/or HCGenerate to minimize shutdown so you are not completely shutdown at week 12 or 14, or even week 6! If you follow this protocol on cycle then your PCT will be that much more effective, and successful!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yep. Once you start going past 12 weeks, you're really pushing it. Also, if you start PCT right away, you still have test in your bloodstream from the cycle, so you begin 'recovery" before you're too low. If you wait, it takes time for the UNLEASHED to get going AND you have low T levels. Not the best plan. Start PCT shortly after last dosage for best results.

I recommend running hcgen starting around week 5.. start it earlier it can't hurt but I am trying to save guys money.

then on your last injection do your hcg .. its a good synergy that way and you save money doing it that way. it works like a charm for me. also i like to throw in a couple hits of HMG as well.

it really makes an amazing difference in recovery speed. don't let your nuts turn to raisins, keep them nice and plump.

Yep. Once you start going past 12 weeks, you're really pushing it. Also, if you start PCT right away, you still have test in your bloodstream from the cycle, so you begin 'recovery" before you're too low. If you wait, it takes time for the UNLEASHED to get going AND you have low T levels. Not the best plan. Start PCT shortly after last dosage for best results.

Aaaahhh I see now....thanks Nelson

I recommend running hcgen starting around week 5.. start it earlier it can't hurt but I am trying to save guys money.

then on your last injection do your hcg .. its a good synergy that way and you save money doing it that way. it works like a charm for me. also i like to throw in a couple hits of HMG as well.

it really makes an amazing difference in recovery speed. don't let your nuts turn to raisins, keep them nice and plump.

I don't put a price on my health or testicles!!!

I was gonna say running HCGenerate for 12 weeks is too expensive for most people...

I'm still a fierce proponent of Bridge myself. Not necessarily for PCT (though even needto has suggested double servings of Bridge in place of HCGenerate); but the results from it are undeniable, in my opinion

Top Bottom