Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using HCG Generate DURING a cycle...

John McLane

For those of you that do this, do you carry on using when you have finished? So if you are on a course for say 12 weeks, do you then carry on using HCGenerate for say a few weeks after? Is it ok to use it that long?

For those of you that do this, do you carry on using when you have finished? So if you are on a course for say 12 weeks, do you then carry on using HCGenerate for say a few weeks after? Is it ok to use it that long?

Yes. It's cheaper than using real HCG. The last week you can switch to the UNLEASHED/POST CYCLE combo and get a jump start on the PCT. I don't understand why people wait weeks to begin PCT

Yes. It's cheaper than using real HCG. The last week you can switch to the UNLEASHED/POST CYCLE combo and get a jump start on the PCT. I don't understand why people wait weeks to begin PCT

Nelson, I think that people, mistakenly start PCT weeks after a course, is maybe because they think that it won't work when the roids are still in their system? Maybe? Maybe you have to wait for the androgens to clear your system so the PCT meds can do the job you are taking them for??

Last edited:
[/B]

Nelson, I think that people, mistakenly start PCT weeks after a course, is maybe because they think that it won't work when the roids are still in their system? Maybe? Maybe you have to wait for the androgens to clear your system so the PCT meds can do the job you are taking them for??

The opposite is true. If you're too suppressed you have less to work with.

Yes you can run Hc Genereate on into PCT. It is excellent to run that way. As Nelson Stated by adding Unleashed and Post Cyle you have one heck of a combo!!

HCGenerate, Unleashed, and Formastanzol are staples in EVERY cycle I run. And,yes, you WILL notice a physical difference (like a lack of "shutting down") using these supplements while on cycle.

Top Bottom