Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I found a trustworthy mechanic around here...brought my wife's Pontiac G6 in for a checkup - his advice was to sell it ASAP before shit hits the fan (60,000 miles)

KNOT a fan of GMC myself, but she bought in a bind - her acura took a shiit and she needed something asap to get to work and whatnot.

I love Ford's myself - miplank what do you think about those South Korea cars? Nissian, Kia, etc... as far as longevity?

I found a trustworthy mechanic around here...brought my wife's Pontiac G6 in for a checkup - his advice was to sell it ASAP before shit hits the fan (60,000 miles)

KNOT a fan of GMC myself, but she bought in a bind - her acura took a shiit and she needed something asap to get to work and whatnot.

I love Ford's myself - miplank what do you think about those South Korea cars? Nissian, Kia, etc... as far as longevity?

Nissan are built in TN and Mexico knot Korea

Ford is an excellent product

cept for their mytouch b.s.

I realize the product of the company who builds the car isn't out of the actual company's home country - curious about what he has seen as a dealer.

I love me some Ford's, too. I'm trying to convince her to get an Escape vs. Sorento.... Escapes look way better and have some decent reviews....Sorento...about 5g cheaper and also pretty damn good reviews....

I realize the product of the company who builds the car isn't out of the actual company's home country - curious about what he has seen as a dealer.

I love me some Ford's, too. I'm trying to convince her to get an Escape vs. Sorento.... Escapes look way better and have some decent reviews....Sorento...about 5g cheaper and also pretty damn good reviews....

Escape #1 in compact SUV review

Best Affordable Compact SUVs Rankings | U.S. News Best Cars

Sorrento #10 out of 23 midsize SUV's

Best Affordable Midsize SUVs Rankings | U.S. News Best Cars

How have you been brother? It's been awhile

Hah, nice. I'm sending her these links. Sorento is tied with the FJ cruiser? wtf?

But damn, they turned the escape into a minivan/crossover 'fo sure.

I liked the box type shape better, yeeeeesh.

I'm gonna find her a '91 jeep grand Cherokee and pay her the difference :)

I have one!

Top Bottom