Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I predick I'm rawking another Chevy again in the next 6 months

Even wood consider another bu or Equinox, butt I really want to seen the new Silverado first

Are you a tradesman? How often do you tow, or haul stuff? Why would you possibly need a pickup truck?

Are you a tradesman? How often do you tow, or haul stuff? Why would you possibly need a pickup truck?

To haul all his hydros

No, I'm an office type these days

The impetus for buying the RAV was localized street flooding

I actually miss the Malibu (much moar comfortable), butt I nearly swamped it twice within a few months just from rainfall events

Some people just like trucks. I dont need a motorcycle by any means but I sure like it

I realize the product of the company who builds the car isn't out of the actual company's home country - curious about what he has seen as a dealer.

I love me some Ford's, too. I'm trying to convince her to get an Escape vs. Sorento.... Escapes look way better and have some decent reviews....Sorento...about 5g cheaper and also pretty damn good reviews....

Nissan is a Japanese company. Been around almost as long as Toyota and Honda.

Top Bottom