Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upper Pec Problem

DazeDolo

I know im still a nooby but recently i've noticed that i have no clavicle insertions.. On my left pec its a bit more fiiled in then my right but there is still an insertion missing but on my right is really noticable especially when i flex. Does anyone know if this is normal or will my chest eventually start to spread?

Its really frustrating too because everytime i do incline presses or even flys i feel nothing in the upper area..
here's a pic of the right pec.

scaled.php

I've got the same problem; I try all I can to increase the size of my upper pectoral regions, but the results seem to come much slower than the work should be churning out...

When you do incline dont put the incline super high. I usually put it one to two notches up. The higher you put it the more tension it puts on your shoulders instead of your chest!

I find that in developing the upper chest it comes down to the mind muscle connection. For me I have always pushed from my upper chest out through my arms when benching. And thus my incline bench and flat bench are very close in numbers (10lbs or so different), and I have been complimented on my upper chest as well. Sorry if I sound like a douche, but I think that's probably the best thing to try. Focus on using the upper chest muscles when lifting all chest movements.

Top Bottom