Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update PICS time:

HOLY S#*$!

You look awesome! I am in my 4th week of Winny right now I was at 10mg and now at 12. No sides here either...just the good ones!:D I have to cut my cycle at 5 weeks because I am going in for implants mid November....After recovery I might go back on, because I am sure I am going to loose muscle during recovery plus weight I really dont want to loose. OH well, I guess it can be a cutting cycle! hehe......WOW you really really look HOT!!!!!!!!!:p

Yea...

tripleV said:
well thanks! :) sweetie
but you are getting implants!! my god.......

I think the pics look better than real life! haha.... I have always held a lot of bf in my boobies....they leaner I get the smaller and not so good they get....I want to get much harder and by the time I get there I wont have any boobs left..... I am not going huge or anything....a small firm D looks real good. I tried on a pair to make them look like that and I almost died...they were awesome...cant wait till there done! I am scared about popping one when I am snowboard however, that part freaks me out....I guess I cant take any more diggers!:D

kronkette:devil:

Re: Yea...

kronkette said:
I am scared about popping one when I am snowboard however, that part freaks me out....I guess I cant take any more diggers!:D
:

As rough as my man is with them - I don't think you have to worry about them popping - seriously.

Also, a lot of my girlfriends have implants and I have yet to hear of them popping...

I am sure it's possible - but I wouldn't alter your snowboarding just for the fear that it may......

Congraulations on getting them though! They're AWESOME!!! I have NEVER ONCE regretted getting them! :google: :google: :google:

Top Bottom