Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UPDATE: all NTBM proteins will be back in stock week of the 21st

Ha! Smart man! Shhhhh...the wife doesn't know what I spent yet...need to make her protein bars before I do :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Lol Ill trade you couple bags for some pb crunch!

Dang it ppl are making it sound sooo good and I didnt order it. Now I want cake batter, rockey road, pb crunch but Ill be a dead man if I order 3 more bags upon what Ive ordered already!

Help .

Dang it ppl are making it sound sooo good and I didnt order it. Now I want cake batter, rockey road, pb crunch but Ill be a dead man if I order 3 more bags upon what Ive ordered already!

Help .

i ordered two bags of the pb crunch but bro you will LOVE the cupcake batter and if you like cinnamon rolls the cinnamon bun is so awesome... be careful though because its addicting!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Help .

I will let you know how the PB Crunch is ;)...Rocky Road and Cinnamon Bun are my top 2 at moment.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Man I want me want me must have.

R u just mixing it with water?

when im at the gym or at work then I just do my blender bottle with water and I throw in a couple packets of sweetener...

when I happen to be at home, like on days off or at night with my casein/whey shake, i throw it in a blender with water, ice cubes, a couple spoons of plain greek yogurt and a few sweetener packets...

just a couple packets of it make a HUGE difference...

Top Bottom