Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UPDATE: all NTBM proteins will be back in stock week of the 21st

Hey...get over to the NTBM store, all the proteins are in stock! I just ordered 3 bags...PB Crunch, Rocky Road, and Cinnamon Bun, and they should be here by Friday! Get them while you can ha ha!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Have almost completely full bag of cinnamon bin cause I haven't been able to lift, and just order pb crunch ;) ya buddy!!! Can't wait to get back in the gym!

Have any of you ever tried bp crunch or apple crisp. I'm torn on which one I want to order. I love the cinnamon but but I want to order something new. Let me know what you think

Have any of you ever tried bp crunch or apple crisp. I'm torn on which one I want to order. I love the cinnamon but but I want to order something new. Let me know what you think
You can always look into the bodybuilding stack section in their store and purchase the sample pack. You can then get three samples of their items, including the whey protein flavors.

This way you don't purchase a 5lb bag and find that you don't agree with the taste :)

But for the record, pb crunch is the love of my life!!!!

why are all of you giving out the secret about pb crunch before I get my bag of it?

STOP!!

i went through the entire bag of it like in a week, i was waking up literally addicted to the stuff.

here is a secret though that i will disclose.. mix cake batter with rocky road and put it in the microwave for a minute with water or almond/hemp milk. you just made yourself hot cocoa before bed with just 2 grams of sugar and a ton of protein!! beats the hell out of the cocoa from the store which is like 80% sugar

D F'in licious!!

why are all of you giving out the secret about pb crunch before I get my bag of it?

STOP!!

i went through the entire bag of it like in a week, i was waking up literally addicted to the stuff.

here is a secret though that i will disclose.. mix cake batter with rocky road and put it in the microwave for a minute with water or almond/hemp milk. you just made yourself hot cocoa before bed with just 2 grams of sugar and a ton of protein!! beats the hell out of the cocoa from the store which is like 80% sugar

D F'in licious!!

Better get some my friend! Only 5 lb available an I'm sure it'll go fast ;) u know how it is at ntbm lmao

STOP!!

D F'in licious!!
sounds like a good idea steve

Rocky Road, Cinnamon Bun, and Peanut Butter Crunch...those are the flavors I will order on Monday! I want to make Peanut Butter Crunch protein bars!

Dam bud!!! Go to town on it! Haha yea, I didnt order that much protien but I ordered expesso and ice cream sandwitch but spent 500$ on other supps with the 15% my girl is pissed then I said but babe l@@k I got u a

PRINCESS STACK!!

Dam bud!!! Go to town on it! Haha yea, I didnt order that much protien but I ordered expesso and ice cream sandwitch but spent 500$ on other supps with the 15% my girl is pissed then I said but babe l@@k I got u a

PRINCESS STACK!!

Ha! Smart man! Shhhhh...the wife doesn't know what I spent yet...need to make her protein bars before I do :D

Top Bottom