Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UPDATE: all NTBM proteins will be back in stock week of the 21st

Yeah bro I know. Our supplier goes up on us and the cost has to be recovered. Just part of it. Sorry for the inconvienence really bro.:verygood:

I understand its already cheap enough I mean still with 15% and free s/h!!! Man u cant beat it but it does hurt for some like me some might say its only 5-6$ yea, it is. just adds up bc when I order I order! Maybe its just big for me bc I just spent 500-600$ at ntbm lol my girl is like 300$ worth the protien!? R u serious! U dont need it am like yes I do shes like thats going to be almost 1000$! I still need n2shampoo and n2gaurd.

I think the only way around it would be 2.5lb bags

RR...reality sucks sometimes bro, it hits us all, you know what I don't like, when I go to Costco and buy eggs and notice that one week they are $3.99 for six dozen, then the next week it is like $5.49, and the next week $6.99. It is happening all across the board bro, gasoline, groceries, everywhere you look prices are increasing and we better get used to it, it is only going to get worse! How about having to pay more for healthy foods? That is completely absurd to me, and the FDA says they are doing all of this stuff regarding supplements for the health and safety of us consumers...give me a fucking break, they are also driving the cost of food and supplements through the roof with all of the regulations, requirements, and bullshit they come up with. So you see my brother, it really isn't a simple answer to why Nate had to increase the price on protein, there are so many influences that manipulate inflation of our favorite products.

All this talk about protein, I am going to go have a shake now thank you! Rocky Road anyone???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yea, bro its crazy went to cosco spent 200$ and got shit! I can barley keep a honda full of gas my full size truck never has above a 1/4 wtf is our resession!?

I know man, feeding a family and trying to keep up my food intake, food is an expense, and need my supps, protein, and fun stuff...so what we going to do but adapt to the inevitable...rising cost on everything...and deal with it, not much more we can do. What I will always do is vote with my dollar, so I buy organic, grass fed, free range, and NTBM protein and supplements...for quality, taste, and performance in all areas of my life, this shit is my lifestyle, just like many brothers here...such as yourself, now we have to pay more for protein...still tastes the same to me lol!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom