Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unleashed for women?????

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
I just looked at my wifes blood work and her total test is right above middle range. However her free T is almost non existant.
The Free T range is 0.3-1.9 ng/dl and hers is 0.5!

I have a bottle of unleashed in my cabinet I was going to start her on it. Afterall unleashed does what it says it does....raise free T.
Why not???

BTC you have been in this game for a long time bro. I don't see how it could hurt. Watch for any unwanted test sides and give it a go. I would look at starting at a half dose maybe and then increasing as you see how it effects her.

I took the Post Cycle/Unleashed combo about a year ago for my post cycle. Main thing I noticed was increased sex drive, I'm sure she will too - I'm sure you won't mind that! lol

It's good stuff :p

I took the Post Cycle/Unleashed combo about a year ago for my post cycle. Main thing I noticed was increased sex drive, I'm sure she will too - I'm sure you won't mind that! lol

It's good stuff :p

Yep, and since women don't have an HPTA, it's not from that -- it's in allowing more free T to be active in the bloodstream.

Great feedback guys thanks.

I started her on 2 caps yesterday just to see how she reacts. Nothing ill yet.
As far as any substance goes she usually needs the equivilent of a horse's dose to get any effects from it. She has a very high tolerance for everything.

I also started her on 100mcg GHRP-2 2x ED and she immediatley felt like a million bucks. (shes 42) But I had her stop after a few days until her enlarged thyroid gets likely removed in the coming weeks. Dont need any GH possibly aggravating that.

burn, I noticed you posted a similar thread in the women's section. I replied with a helpful link with useful information regarding T in women and how it affects weight loss.

Top Bottom