Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uniquemicals VS Sarmssearch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no big deal Liftalot. It was just showing that sarmsearch is charging me 25. Maybe it's because of my location? hell I don't know.

I live in California and its the same for $25 for me, that's the main reason I have not tried SS yet...I'm ok with paying more for a product if it's better. But that shipping is a little much and unfair....however if I ever come up on some spare change or get a chance to try them...I'll be all over it!

That is what I love about this site...healthy debates! I have ordered Uniquemicals S4 and Osta for my rat earlier this spring, and my rat experienced the vision sides, just like most said he would, around week 3 @ 50mg ED...he suffered through them for another week...almost like being on mushrooms for a couple of weeks in the evenings lol (not that I would know what that is like :)) and then my rat had to drop it to 5 on/2 off and finished out the run at that dosing. The MK-2866 treated him really well, he seemed much stronger and had a nice sense of wellbeing while he was taking it...my rat was very happy with Uniquemicals products! I have not purchased Sarms Search for my rat, and even though it may be a better quality, since my rat had good results with Unique I think I will stick with them for his next run.

BUMPing this thread...

the way i see it, both are great companies.. otherwise they wouldn't have been chosen to be sponsors of this forum. as far as the price difference, same as buying a rolex or buying a fossil watch. both are great, both will do the job, just paying for a little extra here and there for quality purposes... with sarmssearch it's a little more expensive but you get what you pay for, and i cannot WAIT to try their GW. bad ass that they started carrying it.

Curious... Are you all using your personal CCs to make purchases from these sites? Or, are you using buying prepaid CCs and using them instead. I am curious about the security of my info and being popped, etc.

Curious... Are you all using your personal CCs to make purchases from these sites? Or, are you using buying prepaid CCs and using them instead. I am curious about the security of my info and being popped, etc.

Personal CCs are fine if youre worried about leglity issues bro, theyre all for "research pruposes only".

Just to make it clear that SarmsSearch is not the holly grail - i had used osta from them with great results the first time but the second batch i bought from them producet $&@# all results. I wrote emails to them, sent PMs, posted threads - no responce. I tried getting to them through mods here - no luck. So i was screwed out of my money by SS with no desire by them to provide any customer service.
So i said $&@# you SS and bought from Uniquemicals. I waited for 3 weeks - then emailed them asking where is my stuff. They responded the same day and told my my order fell through the cracks when they changed their system over and for my inconvenience they doubled everything and will ship asap. I got everything as they promised - doubled in 1 weeks time. I tried their osta in pct and it was amazing (i always use osta only for pct) Cant be happier.
True story.

Thats incredibly odd..........to be honest, I've never even heard of SS taking longer than a day TOPS to get back to someone. They're known for their customer service and thats what they pride themselves on.

Aside from the alleged customer service blunder, every company has at least one underdosed batch - I've used from companies that people swear by that I will never use again, and I suspect that thats the case. Its not unique to Sarmssearch by any means.

BUMPing this thread...

the way i see it, both are great companies.. otherwise they wouldn't have been chosen to be sponsors of this forum. as far as the price difference, same as buying a rolex or buying a fossil watch. both are great, both will do the job, just paying for a little extra here and there for quality purposes... with sarmssearch it's a little more expensive but you get what you pay for, and i cannot WAIT to try their GW. bad ass that they started carrying it.

^ Agreed, I like this assessment. I'm on Sarmssearch's GW and loving it right now, you wont be dissapointed :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom