Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uniquemicals VS Sarmssearch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to put this out there for anyone

I ordered some Osta from Unique on the 18th and it arrived today, the 25th. Thats with standard shipping and across the border into Canada.. not too shabby if I do say so myself. The bottle has a childproof lid and I was surprised to see that it is actually sealed. I can't speak of the quality of the product itself, but so far I am more than pleased with both the time it took to get here and the packaging.

I'd just like to put this out there for anyone

I ordered some Osta from Unique on the 18th and it arrived today, the 25th. Thats with standard shipping and across the border into Canada.. not too shabby if I do say so myself. The bottle has a childproof lid and I was surprised to see that it is actually sealed. I can't speak of the quality of the product itself, but so far I am more than pleased with both the time it took to get here and the packaging.

they are a good company.My only advice is stay away from ordering something they sell on backorder.It can not weeks but months sometimes!

Yea with all the ulterior motives out there I've just stopped believing everyone when they say they got bunk from a company.

There are always bad batches, I'm assuming that's what my bunk batches from unique were - clearly not everyone has had that experience but I've never had one from SS.

And why are you running OSTA at 12.5 mgs? Unless you're running it in a very light PCT you should run 25 mgs no matter the brand

osta in pct at 12.5 is understandable on cycle it should be 25, i agree

I've recently placed an order from sarms search, and when i asked them for the purity studies, they denied me the results.Wy would they do that. Every other sarms prviders emaild me there studies. I was quite disappointed about this cuz every thing i've found about sarms search came highly recomended.
So now im worried about their product, is there something in there that shouldnt be???? What's their deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom