Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uniquemicals VS Sarmssearch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any sarmsearch discount codes out there? I need some GW501516. I have never purchased from sarmsearch b4.

The reason sarmsearch kind of irks me is that I have to pay $25 for shipping and handling. there's no way it costs that much to ship that little bottle.

Last edited:
Are there any sarmsearch discount codes out there? I need some GW501516. I have never purchased from sarmsearch b4.

The reason sarmsearch kind of irks me is that I have to pay $25 for shipping and handling. there's no way it costs that much to ship that little bottle.

Is that an international shipping charge? I don't recall ever seeing any charge like that for shipping within the states, but a 25$ international shipping fee is pretty common anywhere.

Im sorry, but there are no discount codes for Sarmssearch :(

Is that an international shipping charge? I don't recall ever seeing any charge like that for shipping within the states, but a 25$ international shipping fee is pretty common anywhere.

That's the standard shipping rate it seems Rick. I checked it out earlier.

Nope I live in ohio. 25 is standard shipping

Nope I live in ohio. 25 is standard shipping

My totals with SarmSearch always come out to be $164 for one bottle. So that would mean $14 shipping..........dont know why you guys are getting $25.

Anyways, I'm with gym rat. These are research chemicals - meaning that they're relatively new still and long term effects are up in the air. Testing with anything less than the best, in my opinion, simply wont do.

Just to make it clear that SarmsSearch is not the holly grail - i had used osta from them with great results the first time but the second batch i bought from them producet $&@# all results. I wrote emails to them, sent PMs, posted threads - no responce. I tried getting to them through mods here - no luck. So i was screwed out of my money by SS with no desire by them to provide any customer service.
So i said $&@# you SS and bought from Uniquemicals. I waited for 3 weeks - then emailed them asking where is my stuff. They responded the same day and told my my order fell through the cracks when they changed their system over and for my inconvenience they doubled everything and will ship asap. I got everything as they promised - doubled in 1 weeks time. I tried their osta in pct and it was amazing (i always use osta only for pct) Cant be happier.
True story.

My totals with SarmSearch always come out to be $164 for one bottle. So that would mean $14 shipping..........dont know why you guys are getting $25.

Anyways, I'm with gym rat. These are research chemicals - meaning that they're relatively new still and long term effects are up in the air. Testing with anything less than the best, in my opinion, simply wont do.

View attachment 83443

Here's what I'm getting.

I'm not plat, I cant see it. In any case I wasnt doubting that you were getting 25 bucks shipping, just saying its odd.

Yeah, no big deal Liftalot. It was just showing that sarmsearch is charging me 25. Maybe it's because of my location? hell I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom