redguru New member May 19, 2007 #1 I see Banned under his username and a missing karma button. What does this mean, and why wasn't I carbon copied the info?
I see Banned under his username and a missing karma button. What does this mean, and why wasn't I carbon copied the info?
S samoth New member May 19, 2007 #2 redguru said: I see Banned under his username and a missing karma button. What does this mean, Click to expand... ... that he was banned?
redguru said: I see Banned under his username and a missing karma button. What does this mean, Click to expand... ... that he was banned?
redguru New member May 19, 2007 #4 samoth said: ... that he was banned? Click to expand... I figured that out, Feynman. Guess I have to stay logged in 24/7 to stay in the loop in As the EF Turns.
samoth said: ... that he was banned? Click to expand... I figured that out, Feynman. Guess I have to stay logged in 24/7 to stay in the loop in As the EF Turns.
redguru New member May 19, 2007 #5 jh1 said: unclecharlie / 4everhung Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde Click to expand... Really, I'd have never guessed. It was the freakish chicka in his avatar, wasn't it?
jh1 said: unclecharlie / 4everhung Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde Click to expand... Really, I'd have never guessed. It was the freakish chicka in his avatar, wasn't it?
S samoth New member May 19, 2007 #7 redguru said: I figured that out, Feynman. Guess I have to stay logged in 24/7 to stay in the loop in As the EF Turns. Click to expand... LOL, I have no idea what happened. I just thought the "what does this mean" portion of your question irresistable.
redguru said: I figured that out, Feynman. Guess I have to stay logged in 24/7 to stay in the loop in As the EF Turns. Click to expand... LOL, I have no idea what happened. I just thought the "what does this mean" portion of your question irresistable.
puddlemonkey thou shalt not shill EF VIP May 19, 2007 #9 redguru said: Really, I'd have never guessed. Click to expand... Wow, me either. I suck at these games.
redguru said: Really, I'd have never guessed. Click to expand... Wow, me either. I suck at these games.
blut wump New member May 19, 2007 #10 samoth said: ... that he was banned? Click to expand... After due pondering and careful examination of pertinent factors, I'm not averse to being in accord with this conclusion. Sorry, I mean, in modern colloquial parlance, +1
samoth said: ... that he was banned? Click to expand... After due pondering and careful examination of pertinent factors, I'm not averse to being in accord with this conclusion. Sorry, I mean, in modern colloquial parlance, +1
H_T_ Da Pope Platinum May 19, 2007 #13 stilleto said: wait, he was 4everhung? Click to expand... how do you know how hung he was?
jh1 New member May 19, 2007 #14 stilleto said: wait, he was 4everhung? Click to expand... Either that or long lost bros.