Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Post Workout Formula

What is the ultimate post workout formula?

• Big Blast (Protein Factory)

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Onslaught (Brutal Alchemy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muscle Replenisher (Needtobuildmuscle)

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

neilium21

I'm wondering what you guys think is the ultimate post workout formula. I feel that these 3 are at the top of the list, but if you prefer something else let me know what you use, or anything you add to these. I have used big blast myself but not onslaught or the Replenisher..what do you guys think?

Take a comparison of post workout, toss in differing diets and supplementation, add all the other protein supplements taken in a day, throw in some people on steroids and other people not mix it all up in a poll - and you'll never get a clear answer on what works and what doesn't. :D

But Big Blast tastes really good, and has a good mix of ingredients that all belong in a pwo shake. I've never tried the others. Really, I think anything will work. Our cells are not as picky as we make them out to be.

i like big blast too, i only ask because there has been a lot of attention drawn to onslaught and muscle replenisher...i like the looks of the replenisher and i like the fact that its more of a juice type drink than a shake...tho it doesnt contain super plasma protein like big blast...if one added super plasma protein to muscle replenisher, would it be just as good if not better than big blast?

i like big blast too, i only ask because there has been a lot of attention drawn to onslaught and muscle replenisher...i like the looks of the replenisher and i like the fact that its more of a juice type drink than a shake...tho it doesnt contain super plasma protein like big blast...if one added super plasma protein to muscle replenisher, would it be just as good if not better than big blast?

Pop a couple Gear with muscle replenisher and your good to go! :)

One scoop of MUSCLE REPLENISHER and I am good to go.

Chickenandricedrol

I like to use an intra workout drink then eat a solid meal pwo. This works good for me.

Top Bottom