Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

***uhhhhh.....what NOw......***

nycgirl said:
COMPLICATED??? I guess you were going to tell her the trip we planned in July was for business. I can't believe I fell for this shit.

LOVE ME??
dudette, ill be your rebound guy if you want
 
nycgirl said:
COMPLICATED??? I guess you were going to tell her the trip we planned in July was for business. I can't believe I fell for this shit.

LOVE ME??

Well, from the looks of it....I will definately be able to see you in july. In fact, I may need a place to sleep starting tonight. ??? :rose:
 
patsfan1379 said:
your avatar sucks big black donkey dick.
actually if u saw the movie to it its pretty funny, but this doesnt change the fact that this persons a dick, and ima ban their nonalter and husband with one foul(smelling like klueskittyklue) swoop
 
awittyusername said:
Well, from the looks of it....I will definately be able to see you in july. In fact, I may need a place to sleep starting tonight. ??? :rose:

Oh, I see. Is running game on innocent (and oh,so sexy) newbies your thing? You know I love you. How could you lie to me? I would do anything for you.

Now, I'm crying. Is this what you want? Do you want to see me in pain? I don't know . . . I just don't know . . .
 
awittyusername said:
Doesn't surprise me at all that you would find humor in turning my friends against me....Then, dumping me for all to see.


again...


i am not your wife


never never never be


not even in your fantasy...

deal with it..
 
nycgirl said:
Oh, I see. Is running game on innocent (and oh,so sexy) newbies your thing? You know I love you. How could you lie to me? I would do anything for you.

Now, I'm crying. Is this what you want? Do you want to see me in pain? I don't know . . . I just don't know . . .

I am/was stuck in a relationship with an evil person. You were my only escape. :heart: My only pleasure in life. I think we are perfect for each other...especially since I don't have anywhere else to live now.

I definately don't want you to be in pain. I'm sorry


Wait a minute....Did you say you would do anything for me :p
 
awittyusername said:
I am/was stuck in a relationship with an evil person. You were my only escape. :heart: My only pleasure in life. I think we are perfect for each other...especially since I don't have anywhere else to live now.

I definately don't want you to be in pain. I'm sorry


Wait a minute....Did you say you would do anything for me :p

I think we are perfect for each other too. I consider you my soulmate. I go to bed aching to be with you. I dream about making passionate love to you and taking care of your every need. Everyday I look at the calendar wishing our trip in July was one day closer.

Yes, I would do anything for you. I want you. I need you.

Come to me . . . .
 
nycgirl said:
I think we are perfect for each other too. I consider you my soulmate. I go to bed aching to be with you. I dream about making passionate love to you and taking care of your every need. Everyday I look at the calendar wishing our trip in July was one day closer.

Yes, I would do anything for you. I want you. I need you.

Come to me . . . .

Wow!
I would...but...technically its her car. And, she took the keys. So, maybe you are in the mood for a road trip tonight??
 
awittyusername said:
Wow!
I would...but...technically its her car. And, she took the keys. So, maybe you are in the mood for a road trip tonight??

Um, No. Get your ass on a plane or sleep in your front yard.
 
awittyusername said:
I tried the first day you got here. But, you ran and told Radar that I wasn't your wife. :( People were actually believing me.


Oh sorry....
I wouldnt ever cheat on Hotzie so I take back what I said. I hope you understand. :qt:
 
ex0Tic_island_girl said:
so far only one person answer my question ...


why is that is that because the rest of you are

ashame of your height and weight

Not ashamed at all. Are you?
 
ex0Tic_island_girl said:
so far only one person answer my question ...


why is that is that because the rest of you are

ashame of your height and weight
5'6 170.

why dont you post up your stats, fatty
 
awittyusername said:
Do you have a credit card # I could borrow for the flight? The credit cards are technically in her name. Please baby....I love you!! :rose:

Are you broke too? You want me to pay for your flight? I thought you were successful. I can't believe this.

I love you so much. I want you to be with me. I don't want to see you on living on the street. I don't know . . . Do you really love me? How do you I know you don't have someone else in your life?

Fine, I will book your flight. Check your PMs for flight information. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't think straight. My heart has taken over my brain.
 
ex0Tic_island_girl said:
so far only one person answer my question ...


why is that is that because the rest of you are

ashame of your height and weight

This is why I had to see the counselor. Years of listening to these insults can tear down a man.
 
nycgirl said:
Are you broke too? You want me to pay for your flight? I thought you were successful. I can't believe this.

I love you so much. I want you to be with me. I don't want to see you on living on the street. I don't know . . . Do you really love me? How do you I know you don't have someone else in your life?

Fine, I will book your flight. Check your PMs for flight information. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't think straight. My heart has taken over my brain.
c;mon now, use that money for something worthwihile, like me
 
nycgirl said:
Are you broke too? You want me to pay for your flight? I thought you were successful. I can't believe this.

I love you so much. I want you to be with me. I don't want to see you on living on the street. I don't know . . . Do you really love me? How do you I know you don't have someone else in your life?

Fine, I will book your flight. Check your PMs for flight information. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't think straight. My heart has taken over my brain.
Great!!

I know how we can pay for the plane tickets. (and some debt I have incurred) The Jerry Springer Show is doing a show on Married men scamming girls on the internet for sex. Are you interested being on the show??? My wife and I have been on it twice already
 
awittyusername said:
Great!!

I know how we can pay for the plane tickets. (and some debt I have incurred) The Jerry Springer Show is doing a show on Married men scamming girls on the internet for sex. Are you interested being on the show??? My wife and I have been on it twice already

Sure. :rolleyes:
 
This whole thing is too f'in funny. K for y'all. Except the bitchy one.
You guys should write for The O.C. or something. I'm dyin here.
 
mightymouse69 said:
Calling for air support...
angel_girl to mightymouse69...yes mightymouse69??? what are the coordinates for the location? on it sir.........lol......
 
angel_girl said:
angel_girl to mightymouse69...yes mightymouse69??? what are the coordinates for the location? on it sir.........lol......

LMAO, that's exactly what I was hoping for...ty ty ty
 
I'll bet anyone a buck and a quarter, (that's $0.67 USD), that awitty & NYC girl made this whole thing up to showcase their theatrical talents.
Bravo
 
Top Bottom