Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ugh. i have somehow ended up with an extra kid.

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
my son's gf is staying in my guest room.

Her mother left her father, and is staying in a shelter. I agreed to let his gf stay at our house until her mom figures out where she's going.... which doesn't seem to be happening.

I thought she'd be here for a night. maybe two. It's been 4, with no end in sight.

she just sent in her college application and put my house down as her home address.

lol pwned!

i don't even know what to do.
her mom is under a ton of stress (her hair is falling out from it or something), and she's a sweet kid (my son's gf, not her mother), so i don't want to have to say "find someplace else to go".

her mom hasn't even called me to ask if it's okay

Wow thats a sweet deal for your son hes hitting that ass round the clock now.

She looked like a sweet girl.

she is a good kid. works hard as a hostess at the local diner, and sometimes at the day care center. she watches her little brother and listens to her parents. Doesn't curse or dress like a whore and always polite.

I just... didn't realize she'd be here for a while. :worried:

she is a good kid. works hard as a hostess at the local diner, and sometimes at the day care center. she watches her little brother and listens to her parents. Doesn't curse or dress like a whore and always polite.

I just... didn't realize she'd be here for a while. :worried:

All jokes aside your doing what any good mother would do

Top Bottom