Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

UFC Fight Night on Spike

I don't think rampage is gonna pound Chuck this time.

Chuck is on a huge winning streak now. His confidence is high. His takedown defense at this point is about as good as it gets. He is much better then he was last time he fought rampage. More importantly I think he is a superior striker to rampage now and his record I beleive backs up that he hits harder than rampage as well. In the first fight I see chuck as being unsure of himself with rampage which cost him dearly and this time around that shit probably won't happen.

Oh ya, he'll definitely be in peak shape for this fight and let's not forget one thing.

Chuck knocks people the fuck out cause he has dynamite in his hands.

I could be wrong.
 
GhettoStudMuffin said:
I don't think rampage is gonna pound Chuck this time.

Chuck is on a huge winning streak now. His confidence is high. His takedown defense at this point is about as good as it gets. He is much better then he was last time he fought rampage. More importantly I think he is a superior striker to rampage now and his record I beleive backs up that he hits harder than rampage as well. In the first fight I see chuck as being unsure of himself with rampage which cost him dearly and this time around that shit probably won't happen.

Oh ya, he'll definitely be in peak shape for this fight and let's not forget one thing.

Chuck knocks people the fuck out cause he has dynamite in his hands.

I could be wrong.

Chuck is also 37 now. Hope it doesn't make a difference. I don't care who wins, both guys are pretty cool. Just want to see a seasaw battle and then a spectacular knock out or slam.
 
just ordered the fight anyone wanna come watch it with me.. i got chicken wings and corona's.. oh ya you can fuck my wife 2
 
Phaded said:
just ordered the fight anyone wanna come watch it with me.. i got chicken wings and corona's.. oh ya you can fuck my wife 2



I certainly don't need your permission, bish.

I'll be borrowing an OZ while I'm at it.

Got a problem with that?
 
jh1 said:
I certainly don't need your permission, bish.

I'll be borrowing an OZ while I'm at it.

Got a problem with that?

yah you can def borrow an oz..
 
That white dude was supposedly dissapointed that he was fighting an "unexperienced" fighter. Only to get owned. fuggin bish better recognize.
 
keep us cheap losers posted on the fight if you get a chance, a round by round on the jackson fight would be awesome.
 
Top Bottom