Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC fan bro and bro-ettes....

LOL @ losing to a knee to the body....has that ever happened in a championship match? Waiting for Rhonda to lose because she doesn't consider any woman a threat because the field is so weak or being lazy and focusing on Hollywood.

she's cashing in while her name is hot. When people see that mess onscreen she won't be around long. Maybe i'm wrong and she actually has acting skills...but I doubt it. Anyone that watched that mess on screen during last seasons ultimate fighter would probably concur. I still laugh out loud every time I think about that dramatic act she put on when she said meisha's gonna pay for every smirk. God it was awful.

You're always wrong you fat, poor, rapist piece of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Rhonda is the slightest bit attractive by any stretch of the imagination. I'd go out of my way to avoid any TV or film that she was attached to.

I don't think Rhonda is the slightest bit attractive by any stretch of the imagination. I'd go out of my way to avoid any TV or film that she was attached to.

+1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom