Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

types of cycles... someting i've noticed

JBEXT81

Marvelous Marvel
Platinum
Hey bros,

im noticing a lot of people are running a cycle where the test (say test e) is lower than primo or mast or prop, etc.

ie: (very loose example here)
test 250/ wk
primo 400/wk
mast 800/ wk

What is the reasoning for this????

I was always under the idea that the test (say test e) would be the higher one of everything.

CK - aren't u running something like this now???
 
well some people think if you take say 400mg/week deca you gotta run twice that in test. its just not true at all.

its one of those internet myths that are told on message boards and then spread.

i like to run between 250-750mg/week test with my cycles. just depends... the more test you run, the more aromatization you will have. so it could be counter productive to run too much test.
 
it should be noted also that another myth is test doesn't shut you down hard. its just not true. test will shut you down as hard as anything. the difference is unlike deca or tren you can recover quicker with a good PCT. some young guys run test as a first cycle and neglect their PCT, huge mistake. you should always run a PCT with a test only cycle and for any cycle. i believe with deca or tren a long PCT is necessary.
 
it just depends on goals,etc..for bulking ill do between 500-750wk test depends.for cutting ill do like 300-400
 
When u cut - what else do u use and how much?
 
it depends really,sometimes tren and mast,sometimes just test and var.it depends what i used my pervuous cut cycle,ill try to take a break from one compond,like if i did var my last cut cycle i wont do that his cycle ill do something else
 
pretty much what everyone else said and I just finished an anti gyno run don't wanna risk it again plus I'm cutting... high doses of test are over rated I'm just running enough for maintenence plus I bang way too many fat chicks when i'm running 750 lmao
 
Hahahaha - they need love to right? (as u find a way to justify it in the morning)
 
I was gonna run the famous test/mast/tren mix for my summer cycle but I decided against tren :(

judging from how much I'm loving my current cycle I'ma run something similar but cheaper no primo :(

100 mgs tbol a day 300 mgs test prop & 600 mgs mast prop a week for 8 weeks
 
Agreed with stevesmi and bloke...and from personal experience......my last cycle I bumped up the test to 750mg's/week, and wasn't impressed....I had better results with a lower dose....I'll probably stick with no more than 500mg's/week from now on....

~EZ
 
I wanna try that famous tren next year sometime - wanna get a few more cycles under me and ty different things. Goona do 16 wk'r with eq for the first time and throw in some proviron near the end
 
I was gonna run the famous test/mast/tren mix for my summer cycle but I decided against tren :(

judging from how much I'm loving my current cycle I'ma run something similar but cheaper no primo :(

100 mgs tbol a day 300 mgs test prop & 600 mgs mast prop a week for 8 weeks

C.K. U should look at 1-Test Cyp. Doesn't aromatase. Stronger and cheaper than Primo.
 
hahahaha yea man, i had to capture that moment in time - PRICELESS
 
Top Bottom